Search results

1. J

Help needed ripping cedar

Would love to have some Koa. Beautiful wood but a little scarce even in Hawaii from what I remember in looking for it a few years back.
  2. J

Thanks much Jeff. I've been looking for Scott in the members search and can't find him. Will check into it. How wonderful that folks help one another!
  3. J

Yes, Mike is correct in that we're wanting 3/16 x 8 x 12 ft. Thanks Mike for the suggestion of Scot Smith.
  4. J

Thanks TBoomz. Son-n-law is making paddleboard & wanting bookmatched panels from the cedar. How can he contact you? I've been member of this ncwoodworker for years but never posted other than 2 or 3 photos of rocker. Can't seem to find any contact info for you. Thanks again, John McMillan
  5. J

We have 2x8x12 ft western red cedar we need to rip in the 8 inch direction approx 3/16 thick. The table saw and band saw we have can't handle this. Does anyone know of a shop with bandsaw or other saw that would rip this for us? Willing to pay reasonable amount. In the Greensboro area.
  6. Cherry rocker in the Maloof tradition

Cherry rocker in the Maloof tradition

This rocker was made in the Maloof style as a wedding gift for my daughter and new son. My first chair of any style.
  7. Cherry rocker in the Maloof tradition

This rocker was made in the Maloof style as a wedding gift for my daughter and new son. My first chair of any style.
  8. Cherry rocker in the Maloof tradition

9. J

I'm a new member from Watauga county. I've been making sawdust for nearly 40 years beginning with a small boat at age 14. This looks like a good community and I look forward to picking up a few tips and seeing what others are doing.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS