Search results

1. P

Old Workbench for sale

9 and a half feet long. Drawers need work. Tail vise handle missing. $1150
  2. P

Garage/Shop sale

Hi Mike, I will be in Walnut Cove next Tuesday afternoon. Can we set a time to meet at your shop? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. P

Looking for rough cut walnut near Raleigh

Hi Tony,I spoke with my brother-in-law's father. They are in the process of cleaning out the barn where it is stored (in Knightdale). It will be a couple of weeks before he is in the Triangle (lives in New Bern). Feel free to give me a shout if you would like to discuss. Holland Patton336-624-7314
  4. P

Kiln service

Anyone know of a company who offers kiln drying lumber? I had a few trees processed into lumber by a portable bandsaw mill and would like to get the MC down to interior use levels. I live in the Triad. Thanks!
  5. P

Looking for rough cut walnut near Raleigh

Are you still looking for walnut? I know someone who has 700 bf 8/4 walnut in Knightdale; been garage stored for 50 years.
  6. P

Classified Ad

Hello! I posted a classified to sell my Delta Contractor's saw and I sold it via Craigslist. Can you provide instructions on how to delete my ad on the NCWW site? Thank you, Holland Patton (planecrazy)
  7. P

Adventures with the $10 lathe

Hey smallboat, nice job on the turning! I have duplicate turning tools and accessories (I inherited my father's tools recently). If you'd like to experiment with different tools, I'd be glad to lend them out to you. Give me a shout if you're interested; I live over by West Forsyth HS in...
  8. P

Bedside Table: Project Completed

Fantastic Donn! You've convinced me to hold off buying a DT jig and hone my dovetail cutting skills... By hand. Thanks!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors