Search results

1. D

Hammer A3 41-A 16" Jointer for sale in Gastonia.

Hey Jay. Yes sir...I have it. It's actually in my enclosed trailer because I had to move it out of the house by the end of the month. I don't know what the height gauge is? I did add the helical head, the mobile base and the infeed and outfeed extensions.
  2. D

Hammer A3 41-A 16" Jointer for sale in Gastonia.

Like new Hammer A3 41-A 16" jointer, with extension wings. I purchased this in 2019 and have used it lightly in my home shop. This is a 4HP 240V/30A single phase motor. The unit was originally $6,200 with all the optoins. Asking $5,400. All of the cutters are like new and have never been...
  3. D

Laguna Italian Bandsaw LT18HD 18", Like New, Resaw King blade (Charlotte/Asheville)

This is the last item still left in the shop, save the jointer that I am posting. FYI...I did just find a second Resaw King blade still in the box. That's $250 right there!
  4. D

Moving to Western NC...looking for a club near Waynesville.

Hey guys and thank you so much for the welcome! I look forward to meeting you all. I am going to try and make the March 1 meeting, if I can get out of work in time. I am still living in Charlotte and commuting on the weekends.
  5. D

SOLD: Sawstop ICS 52" with Outfeed, 5HP, Like New (Charlotte/Asheville)

Like new Sawstop ICS 52", 5HP, Single Phase, 230V/30A. Come with all accessories, including dado blade cartridge, ICS mobile base, Sawstop folding outfeed table, and zero clearance inserts for regular and dado stacks. Never triggered, always in climate controlled shop in my basement workshop...
  6. D

Laguna Italian Bandsaw LT18HD 18", Like New, Resaw King blade (Charlotte/Asheville)

Like new Laguna Italian bandsaw LT18HD. Currently located in Gastonia, but will move to Asheville if it doesn't sell quick enough. Lightly used for resawing small logs and veneer. Comes with a Laguna Resaw King blade in perfect condition. Also comes Laguna Driftmaster fence, a mobile base...
  7. D

SOLD: Delta 18-900L 18" Drill Press, 3/4HP, Like New (Charlotte/Asheville)

Lightly used Delta 18-900L 18" Drill Press. Purchased a Nova Voyager and getting rid of this unit. This has been lightly used and inside my climate controlled basement shop since I purchased it in 2018 from Woodcraft in Matthews, NC. Unit comes with a laser system and integrated high power...
  8. D

SOLD: Powermatic 209HH 20" Planer, Helical Head, Like New (Charlotte/Asheville)

Like new, never used, 209HH purchased in 2018 from Woodcraft in Matthews, NC. I wound up using my Felder instead of this and never made anything big enough that required it. New it was $5900-10%+tax and shipping. Would like to see $4800 for it. I can deliver locally for an additional fee...
  9. D

Moving to Western NC...looking for a club near Waynesville.

Howdy all! Long time forum member here, just finally getting back to woodworking after a break forced by work. I will be moving up to the WNC area, around Waynesville. I was looking to see if anyone knew of a group or club in that area. I checked the club links and found one in Asheville...
  10. D

Dowels or biscuits

Re: Dowels or bisquits Dominoes. I know it's rediculously expensive, but since I bought my Domino, I haven't picked up my biscuits once. I get it all: Alignment, Strength, Speed.
  11. D

Spax screws

I use Spax exclusively, unless I just can't find the size that I need. Home Depot stocks them in all the sizes and quantities I need. They are super sharp, and drive with far less effort than other screws that I have used. I have never had any issues with them splitting wood, even on super...
  12. D

Anyone in Charlotte area available for a table saw tutorial?

Hi KFX. There are a lot of folks on here that are far more skilled than I am. However, I am willing to show you what I know. What area of town are you in? What type/model of table saw did you receive? Do you already have it set up? William
  13. D

1000 BF 8/4 QS Curly Hard Maple

Hey CrealBilly...do you have any of this left? I am looking for some 8/4 at 8' long.
  14. D

Hand planing: How to avoid rounding the ends of a short board with a No. 7 plane

John...sorry...I understand what you meant, I was just trying to add a little humor. There is nothing quite like hearing that beautiful sounding "Sccchhnnniiiiiick" when hand planing.
  15. D

Hand planing: How to avoid rounding the ends of a short board with a No. 7 plane

I would find a friend close by with a jointer and a planer :-) :)
  16. D

Baltic Birch in Charlotte... group buy?

So let me start by saying how sad it makes me to pick up the phone and call a store here in Charlotte, that rhymes with the planet that we inhabit, just because they are the only game in town for carrying high-quality sheet goods. I think that I know what it feels like to be a lady and take my...
  17. D

SawStop on Craig's List

Not very smart me thinks. I can get a brand new one for less than that...with single phase which is what most of us have.
  18. D

MIG welding classes??

I have been welding for about 25 years as a non-professional for mostly automotive work. Everything from frames to tacking body panels. I am by no means an expert. Ihave several miller products that have lasted me for years that i wouldnt trade for anything, and they didnt cost me a second...
  19. D

Please join me in welcoming PRECISION BITS as a site advertiser

Precision Bits: Can you tell us what the country of origin of your products are? Do you have a line that is made in The US?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS