Search results

1. Leviblue

FREE - Wine Bottles

Anyone need empty wine bottles? I've got about 15 available. Some have had the bottom cut off to make wind chimes. Free for pickup in Holly Springs.
  2. Leviblue

For Sale: Pen Blanks - 3/4x5

Selling pen blanks, .50/each. I have cherry mainly (about 40), but may be able to find a few maple and other species. Most are 3/4x5. Also selling coastal pine board cut offs that have an interesting insect holes in them. Insects aren't included. Pickup in Holly Springs.
  3. Leviblue

FREE Milwaukee Cordless 18V Tools

I'm going through tools I have and need to clear out a few. These tools worked the last time I used them. Anyone starting out in woodworking, or can use them, can have them. The batteries will need to be rebuilt or replaced. I have about 6 of them. These are the older style 18V batteries, but...
  4. Leviblue

Ryobi Router Items

Going through tools and accessories I'm not using or have used. The Ryobi bag and contents for $90. No router included. I'll try to post more pics when I get a chance. FTF in Holly Springs Cash, Venmo and Zelle accepted.
  5. Leviblue

SOLD - Craftsman Pressure Pot - Setup for Casting

Selling my pressure pot that I used for casting resins. The gauge and valves included as pictured. Asking price $50. FTF in Holly Springs Cash, Venmo and Zelle accepted.
  6. Leviblue

42" Round Table Top Needed

If this is in the wrong section, please let me know. A friend is needing a 42" round table top made. Anyone have a source or interested in doi g a project like this? It's just the top, the existing base is fine.
  7. Leviblue

Jet 1221 VS Lathe For Sale

Selling a like new, with a bit a shop dust, Jet lathe. This is an extra machine and has been used mainly as a buffing station. All original accessories are included and shown in the ad, from Craigslist. Anyone from NCWW interested, asking $875, will get a lower price than my CL price. Will...
  8. Leviblue

Outreach Invitation - Holly Springs Kiwanis

Outreach Committee, The Holly Springs Kiwanis would once again like to invite you to the annual Kids Appreciation Day event. We've been unable to coordinate schedules due to the club picnic and covid restrictions for a few years. In the past when the NCWW group attended, y'all had the largest...
  9. Leviblue

FREE wood in log form - Greensboro, NC

If anyone want some free logs, let me know. We have several trees that are being taken down. These are old growth Oak, Pine and Magnolia trees. Some of the Magnolia trees have burl knots where the limbs have been removed and the tree grew over itself. The tree trimmer doesn't want to haul...
  10. Leviblue

Kiwanis Kids Appreciation, May 16th

NCWW board and community. The Holly Springs Kiwanis Club is hosting our 18th Kids Appreciation Day event. This event is free to kids in and around Holly Springs, with inflatable activities like bounce houses, slides and mazes. Many vendors attending have kid friendly activities. I wanted to...
  11. Leviblue

Miter gauge - Recommendations

I'm looking for a replacement miter gauge for my table saw. I don't make a lot of cuts requiring super precise angles. Basic use is a typical cross cut, 22.5 and 45 degree cuts. Any recommendations from this group is always appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  12. Leviblue

Porter Cable 352vs Belt Sander

3x21 variable speed belt sander. Cord strain release is cracked, but no other know issues. Asking $75, obo.
  13. Leviblue

Down sizing

Due to life changes, we plan to downsize our house and that includes my tool space. I've been fortunate enough to have acquired many duplicate power tools over the years. This includes sanders, drills, routers, scroll saw, table saw, various numbers of drill bits, hammers, pneumatic tools...
  14. Leviblue

Biesemeyer or Vega Fence for Table Saw

Anyone here with experience on upgraded table saw fence systems? I've heard good things about both the Biesemeyer and Vega fences. The Vega is more budget friendly, but I'd rather buy something that's going to last and be more accurate in cuts than just getting a fence.
  15. Leviblue

Moving Posts to Correct Forum

How can I move a posting in one forum to the correct forum? I've seen it done, but I believe an admin had to do it. Can a user do this as well? The items I have for sale if the hot deals found need to go to the for sale/wanted since it's been created. Thanks!
  16. Leviblue

Holly Springs Kiwanis Kids Appreciation Day May 18

The HS Kiwanis are holding our 17th KA Day event and would like to invite the NCWW group back for I believe their 5th year. We are advertising the event and hope to be able to include this group once again. The kids line up to do the woodworking events and always leave with a smile on their...
  17. Leviblue

Slatwall with aluminum inserts - FREE

FREE... slat wall sections with aluminum inserts. I've got 3 pieces ~15"x72". I placed some on the wall behind my work bench. Cleaning out my garage/shop/hobby area this weekend. If these aren't gone by Saturday, they'll go to the dump. I've also got sections of luan ~24"x96". I keep...
  18. Leviblue

6" Jet Jointer- What's the value

If this is posted in the wring forum, please feel free to move it. I've got an older Jet 6" jointer, the blue/green one, that I don't use much. It's in great shape. Thinking about selling to make room in my already packed shop/garage. I'm not finding much on this machine as to a value to...
  19. Leviblue

Kids Appreciation/ Terrific Kids Day - Holly Springs

The Kiwanis of Holly Springs are planning this year's annual Kids Day event. I'd liken to invite the NC Woodworkers to this great event. It will be held on May 9th, 11 to 3 at Sugg Farm. This is the same location as the last three years. Last year we had approximately 1200 to 1300 kids...
  20. Leviblue

Furniture refinished needed

A friend of mine is moving and has a vintage style dining room set she'd like to have refinished. She's in Raleigh and is looking for someone local. Can anyone recommend, and provide a contact, for this request? I can send pics of the furniture. Thanks Kevin

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors