Search results

1. kave

CNC Work Needed

Thank you, Joe for your CNC help today! It was great to see a true craftsman in his element! Your work is awesome! You are truly the essence of the NCWW community, an exceptional talent but more importantly a great person! Donation made to NCWW. Merry Christmas everybody!
  2. kave

CNC Work Needed

Good afternoon NCWW Community! I live in Clinton, NC. I am looking for someone (Raleigh area or closer) with CNC to do a small job for me. I'm building a chopping block for a customer, and he wants his last name engraved in the backboard. Below is a picture of what I need. Please let me know if...
  3. kave

First Place at the State Fair!

Congratulations!
  4. kave

Bench complete...mostly

Very nice! Almost looks like furniture to me. Just need to take a hammer and bang on it some so not to experience any anguish when using it! 😂
  5. kave

New to me mortising machine

what a score!!!
  6. kave

3D Cutting Board

very nice!
  7. kave

Cypress Shower Bench

nice build! thanks for sharing!
  8. kave

Poplar Desk for the Mrs!

very nice !!
  9. kave

Lost my mom

our prayers are with you and your family
  10. kave

With deepest sympathy

Our prayers are with you & your family
  11. kave

Wall Tool Cabinet - Progress report

very nice! that piece qualifies as furniture at my shop!
  12. kave

Help Needed

Prayers lifted!
  13. kave

The job I did not want but ...

So sorry for your loss. We will keep your family in our prayers.
  14. kave

Rocking Horse Build

thanks Ken
  15. kave

Rocking Horse Build

The DW and I have friends who became grandparents this year so we wanted to build them a rocking horse for when the grands come to visit. We used some 8/4 white oak scrap my brother had used to floor a flat bed trailer. The handle and foot rest are the turnings Henry did for me. Thanks again...
  16. kave

Lathe work needed please

Yes it did happen! I am completely satisfied and very thankful for your help Henry! I will post pics once my project is complete. Then I'll setup my bandsaw based on your guidance. Thank you NCWW!
  17. kave

Lathe work needed please

I do not have a lathe so I'm looking for someone who does to do 3 turnings for me. I need 1 dowel 3/4" x 12" long. 1 dowel 1" x 3" long and 1 dowel 1 & 1/4 inch x 18 inches long. I have the square stock for the turnings and I will gladly pay for the service. I live in Clinton, NC. Thanks in advance!
  18. kave

New benchtop - done.

Very nice! functional and practical! Just may build one myself!
  19. kave

More FREE cabinets and other

Phil, I could use upper & lower units in pictures 1 & 2, if available. But I don't want to be greedy! If someone else wants either 1 or 2 I'll be happy to split the mother load! Also, I am available to pickup Saturday the 22nd or 29th whichever is most convenient. Just tell me when and where...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS