Search results

1. Jeremy Scuteri

First Place at the State Fair!

Wow! Congratulations Berta, that is impressive.
  2. Jeremy Scuteri

New style of board

That is awesome.
  3. Jeremy Scuteri

New Keepsake Box

Very nice
  4. Jeremy Scuteri

Compressed air piping

I have RapidAir in my shop. It was easy to install.
  5. Jeremy Scuteri

Laundry Room Makeover

No drywall work for this project. I suspect you are seeing the holes in the drywall from the wall anchors that held the old wire shelves in place. Those holes weren't even patched, just strategically covered up with new cabinets.
  6. Jeremy Scuteri

Laundry Room Makeover

You mean you can't just exhaust right into the room? ;-) It isn't shown in the pics. The 30A dryer receptacle and the dryer vent are below the pedestal. I had to drill a hole in the pedestal floor to route power and the dryer ducting.
  7. Jeremy Scuteri

Laundry Room Makeover

Much better, no more kneeling on the ground to load/unload.
  8. Jeremy Scuteri

Potty cabinet

Very nice.
  9. Jeremy Scuteri

Latest Turnings

Awesome work Charlie. I like the globe looking one at the end.
  10. Jeremy Scuteri

Laundry Room Makeover

My father in law helped me with a laundry room makeover that my wife has been requesting for a few years now. We built a platform to lift the front loading washer and dryer up off the ground and installed some cabinets that were purchased at Lowes. Here is the laundry room before we moved...
  11. Jeremy Scuteri

Coloring wood burnings

Wow, that is awesome.
  12. Jeremy Scuteri

Cherry Bookcase

Thanks Chris, I was originally thinking of putting some kind of moulding/crown on the top and bottom, but my wife convinced me to leave it as is.
  13. Jeremy Scuteri

Cherry Bookcase

Thanks Dan, using clamps instead of a hammer would have been a good idea. I put glue in the split and used clamps to pull the split back together, that did seem to move things a lot easier.
  14. Jeremy Scuteri

Cherry Bookcase

Thanks Bill. I used boiled linseed oil, let it dry for a month or so and then sprayed on General Finishes High Performance Water Based Top Coat (semi gloss)
  15. Jeremy Scuteri

Cherry Bookcase

Thanks Joe, wax is a good idea that I hadn't considered.
  16. Jeremy Scuteri

Cherry Bookcase

I built a cherry bookcase for my niece. I had some pieces of cherry from another project that had a "mid project change of direction". The pieces were intended to be panels in a large frame and panel headboard for a bed. I figured I could make a bookcase with frame and panel sides. The...
  17. Cherry Bookcase

Cherry Bookcase

18. 20200603_211315.jpg

20200603_211315.jpg

19. 20200627_232702.jpg

20200627_232702.jpg

20. 20200628_133706.jpg

20200628_133706.jpg

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS