Search results

1. A

Husky 10 Gal air compressor

Model number is L210VWD. It is an oil unit. It has probably been run for less than 45 minutes total since I got it. Can't imagine maintenance is needed but that is the approximate run time and I've done no maintenance. thanks
  2. A

Husky 10 Gal air compressor

Husky L210VWD compressor. 1.5 HP motor, up to 135 degrees max PSI and 3.8 SCFM at 90 PSI Used sparingly. Comes with hose in picture. $100. $75 pickup only.
  3. A

Not a new member

Been a way for a while and it looks like I'm a 'new user' in the system now. It seems I need to post something to move into a state where I can post in other forums. Full transparency, I'm coming back...but primarily to sell off some of my gear. If ya'll aren't ok with me re-activating just...
  4. A

Picture framing Acrylic/Plexiglass

Hi Bill- I'm afraid my framing was hobby only and will remain that way. I wish you the best in selling your setup.
  5. A

Picture framing Acrylic/Plexiglass

Hi folks, Overbought for a picture making project. I've got two different types of acrylic/plexiglass to sell: Antiglare: 24 x 34 qty 2 26 1/2 x 24 qty 1 22 x 10 1/2 qty 1 22 x 28 qty 3 Regular: 22 x 10 1/2 qty 1 27 1/4 x 20 qty 1 34 x 24 qty 1 22 x 28 qty 3 All are .118 inches thick...
  6. A

"SOLD": Maple Veneer

Ok- anyone want this for free in exchange for a $25 donation to this NC Woodworkers forum? I need this out of the garage soon....
  7. A

Wood cart

Sorry- I had missed this message due to travel. I've reached out via DM. Thanks!
  8. A

Wood cart

This is a super heavy duty wood cart. The casters alone on this thing are $75+. All of the wood/items will be removed but the cart is looking for a new home! It was given to me in a trade for some wood- so in turn- I'd ask for a donation of $75 to this forum and the cart will be free. Must...
  9. A

"SOLD": Maple Veneer

Hi- I bought this stuff for a project and never used it. I have 2 sheets of 4x8 still in the original box. https://woodshed.edgemate.com/shop/veneer-sheets/allwood/sv-allwood-2ply-4x8-184.html $100 for both OBO. Must pickup in Raleigh. thanks
  10. A

SOLD: Grizzly 8 inch Jointer

I've sent you one.
  11. A

SOLD: Grizzly 14 Inch Bandsaw

Next up- Grizzly 14 Inch Bandsaw- G0555P. I'm also the original owner of this tool. The 1HP motor is wired for 110 but can be changed to be wired for 220 if desired. This saw comes with riser block increasing the cut height by 6 inches and a mobile base. Price: 600. Must pick up in Raleigh.
  12. A

SOLD: Grizzly 8 inch Jointer

I need to create some more space...and that means it is time to part with some tools. First up- Grizzly- G0855. I am original owner and it is in good shape. It was garage kept, surface has some small stains...I freshly cleaned and waxed the top...the pictures show I need to buff it down...
  13. A

Thick console table

Pictures help tremendously! Thank you. I like the idea of the cleats. Some dominos on the top cleat should work great for added strength. I'm sure i'll be back with questions on the veneer strategy- but this is exactly the help I needed. thank you.
  14. A

Thick console table

Perfect. Exactly the input I was looking for and conceptually makes sense to me. Will have to think through grain match on the big surfaces vs narrower hardwood sides...but this seems like a good approach to me.
  15. A

Thick console table

Tell me about it...
  16. A

Thick console table

"Thick" probably isn't the best way to describe it, but I've had on my 'todo' list for a while to build a console table like this. https://www.arhaus.com/products/sullivan-console-table. Anyone built something like this and have any pointers? The description of the item itself mentions the...
  17. A

Water based poly on top of danish oil

All makes sense. thx all.
  18. A

Water based poly on top of danish oil

I'm finally back in the garage making sawdust and collecting tools. As I'm coming down the home stretch of a dining room table build, I'm starting to finalize finish choices. My better half liked the look of danish oil (walnut) over the Ash for the room it is going into (an in progress shot of...
  19. A

Powder post beetle damage

Hi all, I've been out of the wood working game for 6+ months but the need and inspiration hit me recently so I got back in. I need a new dining table built and my wife was asking for a particular look. I went out and procured some old pine beams to being the table top construction. Being out...
  20. A

Murdock lumber is selling almost all lumber

This! +1 Jack is awesome.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS