Search results

1. oldhippie1951

Dq

"Your must set this field to "yes", if you wish to be in Klingspor Discount list. You must be DQ for this to be considered." Didn't find anything when I searched for DQ. What does it mean?
  2. oldhippie1951

Table Saw router extension dimensions

Could some of you let me know what to watch out for when locating my slots please? Extension dimensions are going to be 27" x 16". I'm thinking of eliminating the T-Track next to the Miter Track because I bought a Miter Slot Hardware Kit. They work on the cast iron table so they should work in...
  3. oldhippie1951

Router Table - Laminate Both Sides

I'm making a router table extension on my table saw. When looking at plans, many say laminate on both sides. Why?:dontknow:
  4. oldhippie1951

Table Saw horse power?

I "upgraded" from a 10 year old Craftsman table top with legs, direct drive, cast aluminum table saw to a 20 year old "basket case" Craftsman cast iron table saw with the belt drive motor stickin' out the back. I got her up and running today and am I very disappointed in the POWER! The other...
  5. oldhippie1951

Craftsman Table Saw Extension

This may be a stupid question but I need some post before I can post a request for parts in the FOR SALE forum anyway. I picked up an older Craftsman table saw that's missing a few parts. I'm going to make my table extensions out of wood. eBay wants WAY too much for them! The User Manual shows...
  6. oldhippie1951

I be here now!

Hello everyone. Yes, I be a newbie so be easy on me, like the pretzel in the M&M! I don't live in NC but go "up" there a lot (Asheville VA Medical Center). I just got home today with a "basket case" table saw and will be needing some help with it. It's a 20-30 year old Craftsman. Tag says...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS