Search results

1. J

Plans on the web

I can not seem to find any decent plans for twin over full bunk beds any ideas? Thanks Dwight
  2. J

router profiles for cabinet doors

I have been searching the net for a chart that shows the profiles for cabinet doors.I need to print it to show a customer. Any sites ideas? Thanks Dwight
  3. J

who we are

Hello to all My name is Dwight Jeeves I joined in Jan. of 2006 I had stroke 3 yrs, ago so been away awhile I have recovered fairly well so Iam back in the shop.( it beats being in the big shop above) The site looks great! Dwight:icon_cheers
  4. J

Steel City BS

I was looking at a Steel City BS Anyone Know anything about them, I have never own Steel City tools. Thanks in advance!
  5. J

Wine glass rack pattern

Looking For a pattern or dimensions for hanging stemed wine glasses overhead upside down Thanks in advance Dwight :help:
  6. J

Prefinished panels

Where can I purchase. The type used in closet built ins I think its covered with vinyl. Thanks Dwight
  7. J

3 to 4 inch clear plastic tubes

In Raleigh area. I have checked at Piedmont Plastics. They are used in bird feeders I need about 10 or 12 ft.Thank you in advance. Dwight
  8. J

4x8 x1/2 sheets of plastic wood

Looking for a supplier of 4x8x1/2 sheets the plastic is similar to the ext. trim bd. at HD I purchase some a few years ago in Raleigh but of course can not remember where. Thanks to all in advance Dwight
  9. J

5/8 cabinet grade plywood

Need to find 5/8 cabinet grade plywood. in raleigh area Thanks Dwight
  10. J

Wtb, wooden, raised, panel, doors,

I need a number of raised panel doors wooden.is there a local supplier with a fairly quick turn around Thanks Dwight
  11. J

anyone with a pro shop need work?

about 6 weeks ago I had stroke I am doing OK.I have pro.shop at my house in Apex but my woodworing days are over due to the stroke.until I sell my home and shop.I am looking fo a pro. woodworker in the area that I could pass incoming work to please e mail your contact infor. thanks Dwight...
  12. J

exterior oil finish

I Need Some Advice On A Good Ext. Stain Product. It Will Be Applied To A Mahogany Arbor. It Is A High End Arbor So I Like To Give The Customer A Nice Oil Finish Thanks Dwight
  13. J

Need to purchase 1x8 Mahogany

I need to purchase 1x8 mahogany in the Raleigh area. Is there a local supplier? Thanks Dwight
  14. J

Pin Nailer Which One And Where

I Am Looking To Buy A Pin Nailer. Anyone Have Any Feed Back On One. Can They Really Drive A 2" Pin Without Bending? Thanks Dwight
  15. J

Which Mini Lathe ??

I Am Looking To Buy A Mini Lathe. Any Idea Which One Is The Best? Mid Price Range Thanks Dwight
  16. J

Redwood needed

I need to purchase some redwood.2 by and 1 by. Are there any local suppliers? Thanks Dwight
  17. J

Lazy Susan

I have a kitchen cabinet job to do, It has a lazy susan in it, anyone know of a design for a good basic door system. The one that I seen did not seem hold up well. Thanks Dwight
  18. J

Maple Crown

I need about 25 ft of maple crown about 2 1/2 wide . In the Raleigh area. Thanks Dwight
  19. J

paint - prime PT lumber

I need to put a finish primer and or paint on an arbor. I get a different story from each experts. Has anyone put a finish on PT lumber. Thanks Dwight
  20. J

Needed 6' x 6' oak table top built

I need a 6'x6' x 3/4 oak table top built. Anyone know where I can buy something like that. Thanks Dwight

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS