Search results

1. W

Can this door be saved? Looking for help in Apex

Thanks all for the feedback. I think a new door may be the best route.
  2. W

Andrew, I guess I am trying to determine what it would cost. If we are close to the cost of a new door, I would probably go that route.
  3. W

Pretty sure it is the door.
  4. W

I just moved into a new house that has an existing detached garage. I had not noticed the condition of this door before, but now I realize it needs to be repaired or replaced. FYI, the garage was an as is part of the deal. If anyone in the Apex area does this kind of work and would like to...
  5. W

Free poplar wall mounted tool holder

Hi Charles, I can’t speak for all the free stuff, but in my case it’s from moving.
  6. W

Free poplar wall mounted tool holder

I built this based on plans from one of the woodworking magazines. It works similar to a French cleat. You can build custom tool holders to fit between the slats. if anyone is interested, contact me and we can arrange porch pick up. I do plan to keep the magnet currently attached.
  7. W

Free: Rolling Stand from Performax 16-32 sander - SOLD

I am marking this pending for now. Someone has claimed and said they would pick it up. If they do not, I will remove the pending.
  8. W

Hi Charles, I may have someone on the way to pick it up . I also have a scheduled pickup for Habitat later in the week. Just not sure if they would take this.
  9. W

FYI, this is still available. One member came to look at it, but it was not quite what he was looking for. It has 2 wheels on one side and a handle on the other so you can tilt and roll. I will be moving in a few days and will no longer have space for this stand.
  10. W

I am glad to see there is some interest in this stand. It looks like Charles replied first. If he can arrange a pony express, then it goes to Charles. Otherwise, Wiley can pick up when he is here for the picnic. Does that sound fair to everyone? Wiley, I will not be a the picnic, I will be...
  11. W

The base where the tool wood sit is 28.5 inches long and 9 inches wide. It is about 28 inches high. It is wider at the bottom with the outside width at 25 inches wide and 46 inches long.
  12. W

Habitat is scheduled to pick up some items after we move. If no one takes it, I can see if habitat will take it.
  13. W

This is the stand that came with my sander. I have since moved the sander to a flip top cart. I a sure you could convert this stand for many purposes. Available for pick up from my home in Cary. Need to move this in the next week or it goes to the dump. Free to the woodworker who can put it...
  14. W

Aluminum Billet for Guitar Linings

Great, look for a PM
  15. W

Hopefully those photos give you a good idea.
  16. W

This is free to anyone who can use it. Basically, I have two 5 foot billets of aluminum that were CNC’d into interlocking pieces that can be sliced into kerf clamps. You will need to wrap the finished clamps with rubber bands or tubing (or see the O-rings on the link bleow) to create the...
  17. W

2022 NCWW Raffle Prizes.

I have a question regarding the 10 days to claim a prize. I will be away for two weeks starting Saturday. Do I forfeit any prize because I cannot pickup within 10 days?
  18. W

Anybody use the TSO GRS16 track square?

I currently have the woodpeckers version. Looks like I have an early version as their website now shows an adjustable one that seems to register off the side of the rail like the TSO. For me, I like the TSO option to have a guide on each side. Seems that I have a tendancy to slip a little...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS