Search results

1. P

Magazines

Several issues of Popular Woodworking, along with The Gristmill, Fine Home Building, and Woodworkers Journal. A small donation to the forum takes all. Pickup in Pittsboro. Philip
  2. P

Stain Assortment (Free)

Mostly full 8oz containers of stain. Bought for testing. Free pick up in Pittsboro if anyone can use them. Otherwise getting thrown out.
  3. P

Jessem Clear Cut Guides for Router Table

Are any folks using the Jessem Clear Cut Guides designed for router tables? Im profiling the edge of my stock. The stock is rather narrow and varies from about 35mm wide to 25mm wide. My question is what is the minimum stock width that these guides can accommodate? In other words, how far are...
  4. P

Craftsman shop vac $30

Needs a new filter, but comes with hose and a few attachments. Pick up in Pittsboro.
  5. P

Sold PP: Incra miter gauge $45

Bought new, never used. Just been kicking around my workshop for several years. Pretty sure it's a v27. Pickup in Pittsboro, or near 147/540 intersection in Durham during the week.
  6. P

Free - Project saw

This is a cut down mitre box saw. Could make a tenon saw. Plate needs holes drilled for saw nuts. Handle is in great shape. Pickup in Pittsboro.
  7. P

Stanley No. 4 1/2 -$75

Stanley No. 4 1/2 for sale. Currogated sole. Fitted with a Hock O1 iron. Rear tote has been repaired on past. Asking $75. Pickup in Pittsboro, or near intersection of 147 and 540 in Durham/Morrisville most weekdays.
  8. P

CNC Router Service for Boat Kit

After renovating my garage into a proper workshop, I'm gearing up to build a boat. I thought I had settled on a design, until I found this one: https://www.vivierboats.com/en/product/minahouet/ There is a company out of Maine that cuts a kit for the boat using a CNC Router, but the price of...
  9. P

Free - 1 sheet lp smartside 3/8

Free sheet of lp smart side 3/8 siding, with 3x3 cut out on 1 corner. Located in Pittsboro.
  10. P

Free Turning Tools

3 gouges and a couple skews. All carbon steel. Some of the handles have splits. These came with a second hand lathe I purchased a few months ago. Pickup only. Located in Pittsboro.
  11. P

Wynn Environmental - great customer service

Just wanted to pass along a good customer service experience since they seem to be few and far between these days. I recently ordered a cartridge filter to upgrade my dust collector. The filter arrived damaged from shipping (it looked like a little bit of batting practice was had). I emailed...
  12. P

Nicholson - English Workbench Build

Hi all! Although I'm about one third into my workbench build, I thought I would take a few pictures and post em' here. After working for a few years on one of the oak slabs from Scott Smiths Roubo slab event, I've been itching for a longer, little wider bench - so I decided to build the...
  13. P

Structural engineer near Greenville (NC)

My wife and I recently moved from the Raleigh area out to Greenville and bought our first home (I finally have a garage to work in, and my wife is glad there are no more tools in the dining room). What appeared to be a dry wall patch during the inspection has reemerged as what might be signs of...
  14. P

Did anyone else receive the wrong order from lee valley?

And if so, was it a few saw files and some bed bolt covers? Seems out of four items ordered, I only received one correct item. If you're looking for drill bits, router bushings/bits, and incra rulers...I might have yours! I guess it's due to the "free shipping event" but this is my third order...
  15. P

Recent Class at the Woodwrights School

This past Sunday I attended the hand saw sharpening class with Bill Anderson at the Woodwright's School. I wasn't sure what to expect, but it turned out to be a great learning experience. One of the best parts was getting to meet some fellow woodworkers, some from NC and another from MD. Bill...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS