Search results

1. B

Anyone Available to Build Two Reclaimed Box Beam / Mantels for me?

Hi Guys, I'm just north of Raleigh and need two custom Boxed Beam / Mantels built out of reclaimed white oak similar to the attached pictures. The sizes are 7-8" wide x 11" deep x 10ft long. I need two of these for mounting on either side of a modern stone fireplace (see example picture)...
  2. B

Seek Raleigh Area Finishing / Painting for 2 Cabinet Doors

Hi Guys, I'm looking for someone to re-paint two cabinet doors and face frames... they are factory finished with SW Conversion varnish. I'd like to re-spray these to match some existing cabinets. I have the SW Post Conversion Paint. Is there anyone out there that might be able to help...
  3. B

Help! Need 1.5"x1.5" White Oak exactly 11'-10" long

Can someone cut and sand a piece of rift / White Oak that is "dead straight" and the finished dimensions would be 1.5" x 1.5" x 11'-10" long? I need this with an EASED EDGE as well. I will apply stain and finish myself. I tried NC Hardwoods, but they don't have any White Oak stock they can...
  4. B

Need Someone in Raleigh to Mill a Small Odd-Ball White Oak Trim Piece

Can anyone here in the Raleigh area mill a small white oak trim piece for me? Below are the specs. Let me know! BTW, I need two of these odd-ball trim pieces.
  5. B

Looking for #1 or Clear 4x4 Western Red Cedar

Anyone know if it's possible to locate 4x4 #1 or Select / Clear Wester Red Cedar anywhere in the Raleigh area? Thanks!
  6. B

Modern Handrail near Raleigh in White Oak?

Can anyone point me to a source near Raleigh that might carry or be able to easily make me a 12' foot long, White Oak handrail in a contemporary profile called 6002? The profile is a simple 2-3/4" wide x 1-5/8" tall with eased edge.. NO PLOW. I need this approx. 142" long (11'-10") Ideally...
  7. B

Raleigh Shout Out! - Need Help Milling 60 Degree Bevel on THIN (5/16") Stock

Can anyone near Raleigh help take 6-8 short (36") pieces of 5/16" stock and apply a two part 60 Degree bevel?
  8. B

Seek 5/4 Hickory in 6-8 ft lengths and any width

Does anyone have some seasoned / KD 5/4 Hickory boards available for sale? I need a small quantity for a small project. Boards need to be 6-8 feet long... any width.
  9. B

Raleigh Lock-Mitre Column Fabrication Help!

Hi guys, I'm looking for someone in the Raleigh area who is experied and setup to do Lock-Mitres. I need to take 1x8 white oak s4s kiln dried boards that are 7 feet in length and fabricate into a box/column. I have 4 of these boxed columns in total I need built. I don't need any finishing...
  10. B

Help! Need 1x8 Western Red Cedar in Clear or "Near Clear" and Vertical Grain in Raleigh

Hi guys, Any ideas who near Raleigh, or for that matter, anywhere in North Carolina might be able to supply some VERY nice 1x8 Western Red Cedar in Select or Architectural Clear in Vertical Grain? Thanks! Brad
  11. B

Free - Leftover RIft and Quartered White Oak Flooring - North Raleigh

Free - Leftover RIft and Quartered White Oak Flooring - North RaleighGuys, On the home stretch of a big remodel... I have a nice pile of smaller rift and quartered White Oak flooring I had custom milled... ranges in widths from 4" - 7" wide. Lengths run from 12" - 30". I hate to throw this...
  12. B

Free - Leftover RIft and Quartered White Oak Flooring - North Raleigh

Guys, On the home stretch of a big remodel... I have a nice pile of smaller rift and quartered White Oak flooring I had custom milled... ranges in widths from 4" - 7" wide. Lengths run from 12" - 30". I hate to throw this out, and I don't think I can expect anyone to pay much for it...
  13. B

Where to find 1x1 lumber?

Anyone know where I can find 1x1 s4s lumber? Any species? I'm trying to avoid ripping 1x material for shelving cleats. Thanks! Brad
  14. B

Need 1x2 Hickory S4S ASAP In Raleigh

Guys/Gals, I'm building a number of shelves out of cabinet grade plywood for my wifes pantry... I want to use 1x2 nosing to strengthen the shelves and would prefer to use Hickory due it's rigidity and strength. Anyone know where I can get some 1x2 Hickory in S4S Near Raleigh, and Fast...
  15. B

Seek Someone to Build TV Console/Stand

Hi All, Below is a design I have in mind for a cabinet I'd like to have built for my plasma tv. I'm seeking someone in the RTP area who can build me something close to my designs, but that can also finish the piece similar to the black TV cabinet pictured below (built from Cherry and...
  16. B

What Wood for a Rustic Farmhouse Plank Style Table?

Guys, I was thinking of using rough sawn white oak for replacing an existing kitchen table top... I'm after a very rustic look. Are there other species I should consider? I'm wanting something that is relatively easy to find locally and isn't outrageously expensive and wont be overly...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS