Search results

1. M

Drying some dogwood sticks

Chris, No experience with kiln drying, but I've just sealed the ends and air dried it with great results. As far as the material - it's beautiful stuff, extremely dense and takes a very sharp edge. I've used it to make letter openers, mallets, a hand plane, tool handles, chess pieces etc. I've...
  2. M

Raleigh Craiglsist - 2 Crescent 20" Band Saws

FYI - I just posted (2) 20" Crescent band saws on Craigslist. There's a detailed description in the ad, but if anyone here has questions let me know or send a PM. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/tls/3683434569.html Pic of the 2 saws pasted below
  3. M

Account question

Thanks for all the comments Apparently, my PM was sent for some reason doesn't show up in the "Sent" folder. I got a response back from the recipient this morning. Anyone else experience this issue?
  4. M

Account question

Otherwise, maybe this one will nudge me over the limit.
  5. M

Account question

If it's five, I should be good to go with this one.
  6. M

Account question

I seem unable to send a PM to another user. Any suggestions? Thanks, Mike
  7. M

Raleigh CL - Walker Turner BS (in Durham?)

Re: CL post gone - must be sold (no surprise there) Jason, I sent a PM, but for some reason it hasn't shown up in my "sent" folder. What's the best way to get in touch with you? Thanks
  8. M

Re: CL post gone - must be sold (no surprise there) Jason It is the 16" model, and I'd like to take you up on the offer. We'll find out if I have something you can use in return. I know with certainty I have a lot of stuff I don't need. I'll send you a PM with my contact info. Thanks, Mike
  9. M

Re: CL post gone - must be sold (no surprise there) I can confirm that it was sold, and is now sitting in my workshop. Not surprisingly, the seller had 28 emails in the first hour. No cracks, breaks, welds etc. It was missing the guard but it has the original mitre gauge and switch. However -...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors