Search results

1. Canuck

Little projects between projects

Had the same hunting issue finding the right Allen key last year. Came up with a hack that works for me. Yours is more professional looking though.
  2. Canuck

If you don't have a riving knife on your old table saw

Jim What saw are you running it on? (I have the a Craftsman zipcode saw - 22124 and seriously thinking about it. )
  3. Canuck

Pin Nailer

Since I was already using the Ryobi 18v batteries /charger in other tools (drill, small hand vacuum, brad nailer ), I picked up their refurbished pin nailer and found it was great for my use. Amazon.com
  4. Canuck

Thiis is as close as I get

Good thinking!👍
  5. Canuck

Mike, How are anchoring the threaded rod (axles) to the floor board? Wayne
  6. Canuck

Walnut buffet project completed.

Superb work!! Heirloom material for sure. Love the drawers too! (My back shudder's everytime I need something from the bottom of a cabinet!) Well done! Wayne
  7. Canuck

box clamp

I use Merle clamps or Bessey band https://a.co/d/ddAcobs
  8. Canuck

New Member - box builder

Wow. These are very interesting designs. The pic in the middle is something I've never seen. Dado in the ends to accept elongated signs is inspiring, especially with the contrasting woods. Welcome and looking forwrd to seeing more of your work! Wayne
  9. Canuck

Does anyone own a Makita LS1019L miter? Need dimensions.

My cutout width on my cabinet is 261/4”. It was fine with the previous 12” miter saw, but now with the Makita, I am restricted to only a maximum miter of 45 degrees. (Which is ok because any greater can be handled on my table saw.) Wayne
  10. Canuck

3 3/4" (w/rubber feet removed) 22 1/2" ~3 3/8" (just below the table surface)
  11. Canuck

Hew Heath I have had that exact saw since the Fall of 2020. I had pretty much the same questions when I purchased mine. Let me know what specific measurements you need and I would be happy to pass them akong. Wayne
  12. Canuck

Hinges for boxes

I have had luck with Lee Valley small box hardware/hinges. Search - Lee Valley Tools Wayne
  13. Canuck

Queen Anne Desk

Stunning work! Museum piece.
  14. Canuck

Stuck Table Saw Blade

I have an 18 year old Craftsman 152.22124 ("zip code saw") and also has an inner flat on the Arbor and I use two wrenches for blade changes.
  15. Canuck

Dewalt DW735

Just investigated that and appears that 12" is the minimum length. ( I had a nice piece of QS oak that was about 11 1\2" long. I just glued a pair of runners to each long edge, ran it through to ultimate thickness I wanted and sawed off the glued runners on the band saw. Worked great!) Wayne
  16. Canuck

Removing dental molding

Awesome job, Scott!
  17. Canuck

Happy Birthday Golfdad

Happy Birthday. Many happy returns!
  18. Canuck

New promo video for us

Well done, Richard and all! Thanks, Wayne
  19. Canuck

Perhaps he is questioning the curvature on the cab roof/top.
  20. Canuck

Making Wood Vertical Blinds

Cool job! (When Family and friends see them; you may end seeing plenty of orders!!) Well Done!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors