Search results

1. HERIJOBR

Classifieds

Why can't I see the classified ads anymore?? It says that I do not have permission..
  2. HERIJOBR

Refrigerator hide away

Thanks Bobby.. The wood is Glued up poplar and for ventlation I left the back open except for a top rail and a bottom rail. I also put some 1/4 inch slots through the bottom panel.
  3. HERIJOBR

Refrigerator hide away

I bought a small refrigerator for the bed room I thought that my wife would love it. But she said it had to go unless I could hide it someway. View image in gallery So this it what I came up with.
  4. Refirg hide away

Refirg hide away

cabinet
  5. HERIJOBR

Hello Everyone. I am new here.

:wsmile:Welcome
  6. HERIJOBR

Hi to all

Welcome.. I to live in Lenoir so i guess we are neghibors...:wsmile:
  7. HERIJOBR

I lost a great tool

I lost my trusty blue grass hammer I have had this hammer for 26 years. I bought it when I got my first real job right out of high school. I was working for a local contractor and this was the hammer that he recommended and it was a great hammer. Sure wish I knew where I lost it. I usually...
  8. HERIJOBR

Wifes second woodworking project

View image in gallery This is a door that my wife made to cover some shelves in our bathroom she used some of my scrap wood. She took two boards and groved and tenoned them and glued them together and ripped and trimed the door to size and jointed the edges and sanded it and used my router to...
  9. Wifes handmade door

Wifes handmade door

10. Wifes handmade door

Wifes handmade door

11. HERIJOBR

My first box

So sorry to hear of your loss.The box is beauitful and you and your wife will be in my prayers.
  12. HERIJOBR

Wifes first poroject

This is my wifes first project its a cedar wardrobe that belonged to her dad we are not sure how old it is but we think its at least sixty years old. It was in pretty rough shape one of the doors was broke and she had rip it down and joint the edges (with a little coaching) she did a great job...
  13. wifes Wardrobe finished

wifes Wardrobe finished

14. wifes project finished

wifes project finished

15. wifes projest

wifes projest

16. wifes wardrobe project

wifes wardrobe project

17. wifes wardrobe projest

wifes wardrobe projest

18. Wifes wardrobe project

Wifes wardrobe project