1. C

Toys for Christmas

Fox horn
  2. C

Looking for Christmas gift ideas

They identify as pine
  3. C

NC BAM

I spoke with them yesterday and they said they were still taking vendors.
  4. C

NC BAM

I am not sure if anyone here is familiar with NCBAM ( North Carolina Baptist Aging Ministry). They are having a Craft show type event For a fundraiser . See attached link for more information. I do not know how much traffic they get...
  5. C

Used Chainsaws

I was looking at getting an echo. Anyone have feedback from that brand?
  6. C

For Sale Listings - Check out the Facebook page

So who runs the other site?
  7. C

For Sale Listings - Check out the Facebook page

I think the link under social media does not go to current Facebook group but old page. It does.not have recent post. But if I search on Facebook for North Carolina woodworker it has an active page.
  8. C

Design help

I think after the many many cuts would be the sanding and finishing of each piece prior to assembly. Especially since it appears to have a shine and reflection from each piece.
  9. C

Google Master Needed Lol

Those are 3/8 shank
  10. C

Dovetails

Couldnt you dado the bulk and then just dovetail the side angles?
  11. C

Air Compressor Recommendations

We use quincy and have been happy with them at where I work. We definitely saw a big difference between 5 and 7.5 hp. So if you can go with bigger. We bought direct from quincy, but I think northern tool sells them as well m
  12. C

And more floating shelves

Not to hijack thread but out of curiosity how deep are the shelves? I would think after a point they would deflect down in the front unless you go thicker ? But to clarify I have never made one, but thinking about making 2 for a bathroom.
  13. C

Cutting board

Did he want edge grain or end grain? I like walnut for end grain. Maybe maple or cherry mixed in.
  14. C

Super Max 19-38 Drum Sander - $750 (Chesterfield)

Wish I was closer. I agree that price is awesome if new!
  15. C

Spalted maple stain options

Just mineral oil as I was using for a hot mat. It looked light until oil applied. I am not sure why but I have some that turned dark and some stayed light. Both looked light after sanding. I am not sure what the difference is. As the pieces were cutoffs. Maybe someone else has some...
  16. C

Spalted maple stain options

Not sure how dark she wants, but I have had some that I used for hot mats and oil darkened it. This is ambrosia not spalted.
  17. C

Shop Cabinets

Looks nice. Great job.
  18. C

Collapsed pail

Mark someone in dunn sells them on marketplace e for about $10. Just have to keep an eye out for them.
  19. C

Bow saw

I like the tarvol mostly because it had a sheath
  20. C

Enclosure for laser engraver

Was this about your wife or laser? Chris

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS