Search results

1. Memorial Plaque

Memorial Plaque

This plaque was done for friends who lost a dear one in a plane crash.
  2. mikeacg

Gonna miss you!

I no longer meet the membership criterion as I have left the state (I now live in Newberry, MI - Yup, I'm a Yooper) but I wanted to say goodbye to all of you. Many thanks for all the information gained over the years and wishes for continued health and woodworking greatness! It has been a fun...
  3. mikeacg

Artisan seeking Whitetail Deer Antler

Chris, I bought some antler on Ebay a few years back but had no idea that it was illegal. Can you point me in the right direction on this? Thanks! Mike
  4. mikeacg

Anchor Hardwoods Christmas hours

Don, A couple of months back I talked to someone from the Wilmington shop about doing some CNC work for the cabinet shop but I lost his name and number. I am still interested in talking about it if you guys are! Thanks! Mike
  5. mikeacg

Carvers....LQQK at this

I stopped there a few years back on my way to see my parents in Upper Michigan. Well worth the time! I watched one of the son's demonstrate how to carve wooden pliers and couldn't wait to get home to try it. I made a bunch of them for all my friends. The man was totally devoted to his carving...
  6. mikeacg

For Sale: Clear 4/4 and 5/4 Banak and 5/4 Mahogany

I look forward to seeing the list as well!
  7. mikeacg

carved deer mirror

Great looking piece! I wonder how much time you could save by looking at using CNC equipment for some of the simpler parts of this project like the mirror frame. I will have to look at that wood you used since I have not used it yet. Thanks for sharing!!! Mike
  8. mikeacg

New kind of chainsaw

After looking at the video I checked out Amazon and they have 14" and 16" Stihl kits and chains (which is my brand of saw). I don't run my saws as much as I used to so it might be worth a try... Will still have to file my rip chains by hand so I'll stay in practice! :icon_thumThanks for the info...
  9. mikeacg

Changing address

Much appreciated!:eusa_danc Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.11) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11
  10. mikeacg

Changing address

I moved from Wilmington to Hookerton (new address, city, county, etc.)
  11. mikeacg

Goldsboro Lunch!

I'm hoping to one day meet all you guys from Goldsboro. I am currently in Hookerton (near Snow Hill) but had to work today. Hope you all had a great time!!
  12. mikeacg

Small Wooden Crosses

Sounds like a great laser project! There are a few of us on here (but I will be out of the running as I am starting work in Wilson on Monday and my laser is in Wilmington...) Wish I could help!!
  13. mikeacg

need help please

Mike, I had to move a building across my property a few years back and was worried about it surviving since it didn't have much of a floor but it made it OK. http://www.artcentergraphics.com/remodel4.htm It's now my stained glass studio. I jacked up a corner and put fence posts under it. It...
  14. mikeacg

Took a While, but worth it

Definitely worth the wait! Very nice! Thanks for sharing...
  15. mikeacg

Delivery Driver opportunity

You've got mail!:icon_thum
  16. mikeacg

Bosch Sweepstakes!!!

Thanks Travis! :eusa_danc
  17. mikeacg

New Shop Started

I am so jealous! Keep on posting Mark!! Love to see the progress!
  18. mikeacg

Cabinet Shop Yard Sale TODAY In Wilmington

Not me Jim! I couldn't find the place. I drove down there and went around the blocks a few times but never saw a sign. How were the prices? I could use a good saw!
  19. mikeacg

Happy birthday Toolman!

Late to the party (been out of town) but my wishes still go out to you for a Happy Birthday!
  20. mikeacg

Happy Birthday, Ray Bates

Happy Birthday, Ray! I hope you have an enjoyable day with many, many more to follow! :new_birth

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS