Search results

1. Cody

Wine Bottle Stopper Blanks

Does anyone sell wine bottle stopper blanks? 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" at a reasonable price. Like to have some exotic woods or acrylic. Thanks!
  2. Cody

Pop up Camper

We are looking for a pop up camper. If you have one or know of one,please let us know. We have been looking on CL, but haven't found that "one" yet. We hope to do a little fall camping. Thanks
  3. Cody

MS 170 Stihl Chainsaw

Looking at this saw. Don't do a lot of cutting, but want something relaible when I do. They go for about $180. Just wondering if that would be a good saw, or for a few more bucks, something a little bigger?
  4. Cody

Bottle Stopper Display

Cody needs to come up with a bottle stopper display by Friday. Does anyone make them or can make one by then. Needs to be for 5 stoppers. He got the stoppers done, but not having much luck with the display. We really thought Woodcraft or Klinspor would carry them and we were just going to pick...
  5. Cody

Degree-Framed and Matted

My wife needs to get her degree framed and matted. Does anyone here do that, or know of a reasonable place to have it done? Seems to be expensive. It is 14" x 17" Thanks
  6. Cody

P.O. Box Doors Again

I talked to a guy today that has some p.o. box doors for sale. Some are the grecian style that were available on here before. 3 5/8" by 5" and some 5 1/2" by 6 1/4" and a few 6 1/2 by 11". He also has some flying eagle in the same sizes, just not as many. He wants me to buy the whole lot, has...
  7. Cody

Rbi Hawk 216-3

Trying to get a little info on selling this. Runs and cuts fine, but seems to have more vibration than it should. Got a delta and my son seems to be ok with it for now. Wondering what it may be worth. Thanks Tedge
  8. Cody

Rifle Shells

I want to try some rifle pens. Does anyone know where I may find some 308 or 30-06 shell casings? Thanks
  9. Cody

Lurker finally doing this

Hey Guys, I registered as my 11 year old son, Cody. He's the family woodworker. He turns pens, bottle stoppers, key chains, etc. I get on here and read as much as I can and try to help out. I have gotten a ton of info here and appreciate it. My name is Tedge and we live in Eden. Hope to post a...
  10. Cody

Rbi Hawk 216-3

Hey Guys, I picked up a hawk 216-3 scroll saw for my son a while back and it really makes a lot and noise and vibrates pretty bad. Does anyone know anyone that may take a look at it. I did contact Niles@ hawkwoodworking.com and he said possibly bearings. I live in Eden but we could take it to...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors