Search results

1. cc194217

Looking for a Pen Turner around Statesville, NC

I am looking for someone to turn some pens, I pay labor/materials, but provide the wood. I have wood that is coming off a 1942 Chris Craft (Mahogany) and I have had pens turned before with it. Beautiful pens when finished. I am looking at maybe 10-20 pens. Thanks, Mark
  2. cc194217

Statesville/Salisbury to Cary

All, I am dragging a bunch of wood to our brothers in the Cary area on the 30th of Aug.. I will post the 26th if I have any room left to haul anything... mark
  3. cc194217

My trip to Wood Workers Paradise as promised

All,, this is what Jeff has been hiding... it is nothing short of a thrill to have actually seen in person what treasures Jeff has. http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=1716&ppuser=4254 I put the pictures up in an album. My first thoughts of what he had to offer was scrapes...
  4. cc194217

saw it, but lost it

I saw a post yesterday from userid backpacker6794, first name Jeff.. he lives around the Marion area...he posted he has Mahogany for sale.... I E-mailed him, but no response... I cannot find the post now... any help?
  5. cc194217

woodmizer

Hi all, I just joined this site...I live in the Cleveland area, and my father and I own a woodmizer... mounted on a trailer. Anybody that needs rough wood or trees cut into planks send me an IM.. thanks again for reading this..
  6. cc194217

Been there, done that

Hi, Everyone,, found this site while looking for my favorite thing....wood... as usual i bought what I thought I needed plus 20%...but more damage than I thought to my boat.. so used up my extra... I live in Cleveland, this is between Statesville/Salisbury. Between my father and I, we have...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS