Search results

1. A

Hello Everone!

Sorry to take so long to introduce myself, but I've been lurking in the shadows for a few months now. My name is Al Webster, I'm 61 years old, live in Wake Forest and am finally going to make time to learn and do some woodworking. In the past the only things I've built are animal cages for small...
  2. A

Possible clearancing of Ridgid Router

Sorry Trent, didn't mean to ignore your question, but being new here I was trying to figure out how to post my receipt. Anyway, I have no idea if this is the same as the Bosch, This is my first router and I'm just getting started into woodworking and have a LOT to learn.
  3. A

Here's the Home Depot/Ridgid receipt. Hope this helps others get a decent deal too. View image in gallery View image in gallery
  4. IMG

IMG

5. A

Will post the receipt. I'll try to get it on here Monday night!
  6. A

I can confirm the sale. I picked one up Tuesday night at Home Depot in Wake Forest for $99.00. I had read about others, in other parts of the country, getting the sale price and when I couldn't get it in Wake Forest I wrote an email to their main offices asking if they wouldn't even match their...
  7. A

Freud Dado sets on closeout at Lowes

Lowes in Smithfield has them but WILL NOT match the price from another district!
  8. A

Calling all bowyer and bender wanabees

I could make either day, whichever is most convenient for others.
  9. A

Calling all bowyer and bender wanabees

Phil & Andy; I've been visiting this site for a few weeks now and am new to anything other than cutting 2x4's to make rabbit cages and the typical homeowner stuff. I'm trying to set up a small starter shop in a 10 x 20 shed but caught your bowyer wannabe notice. I live in Wake Forest, so it...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors