Search results

1. MarkZ

Cleaning shop - dovetail and other router jigs

Latest Update: All of the jigs except the Porter-Cable Dovetail jig are sold and gone. I found all the original parts for the Porter Cable (other than the English manual) and will sell it for the best offer I can get. If you represent a school or club that could use it I would donate it for...
  2. MarkZ

Free Hickory (GONE)

I've got about 200+ board feet of hickory that I had cut from a fallen tree about 10 years ago. I painted the ends when it was cut. It's been in my basement which was a bit damp but is nowadays dry... so the hickory is dry in my opinion. Conversely a fair amount of it (much of the less...
  3. MarkZ

Sharpening knives

Hi, It's way past time to sharpen my jointer (Delta 8") and planer (dewalt 12.5") knives. Can anyone recommend a good shop locally? I'd also love to get my forrest sawblade sharpened but I'm willing to ship that if necessary. Mark
  4. MarkZ

Hickory trees

Hi, A month ago I posted about 2 downed hickory trees on my property. I was out of town and finally had Saw4You come out with his woodmizer and turn them into about 1000bf of lumber. Thought you'all might be interested in some pictures... Here's a (real short) cool video of the woodmizer...
  5. MarkZ

Thinking of selling pecan/hickory

Hi, I've got three pecan (I think) trees I'm going to be taking down and hopefully converting into lumber. It's too much for me so I'm interested in selling some of it. I should have about 2000bf when it's done. Haven't decided on a price since I'm not even sure it makes sense to sell it. I'm...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS