Search results

1. Terry

Fence AlignmentJPG 2019-04-16

Fence Alignment for the Biesemeyer Fence System
  2. Terry

Help on Cherry Finish

I also like the hand rubbed finish because it gives that antique look if done correctly. But I want to look and try all that have given me advice. Terry
  3. Terry

Help on Cherry Finish

I have a Mantel Clock I just completed and need assistance on a good finish to complete the project. This needs to be 1st class. Can anybody assist me with suggestion on this. This is going to be LOL's 30th anniversary present. Terry:confused_:dontknow::help:
  4. Terry

The Picnic- From a family perspective

As always LOL and myself enjoyed the picnic as this was our 4th and I have enjoyed them all. The site was just right and I hope we have achance to revisit again next year. But now that some issues have been identified, we must correct and make better. "Experience is a tough Teacher, Because the...
  5. Terry

Spring Picnic '09 update

I hope this is the right thread to ask this question. Past years there was a charge of $5.00 per car. Does this PASS over ride the $5.00 per car charge? Just asking as I havent seen anything on an entry charge. Terry:dontknow::icon_scra
  6. Terry

Spring Picnic '09 help....

I will do what ever I can do but it is hard to work with a cane. I want to do my share as far as I can go. Count me for helping in areas I can. Terry
  7. Terry

Inventory of picnic items promised and items still needed

As far as the Picnic Supplies, I beleive we are covered but lets go over what each of us are bringing. Terry- I am bringing all cups-plates-knives -forks-spoons-napkins-salt and pepper-table cloths. This will cover for 350 people. Table Cloths for 100 tables which I wonder if we need 100 tables...
  8. Terry

Spring picnic '09 Picnic Supplies

Pete, I will have all of these covered for 325 people. I will have table cloths for 100 tables. These items will be there in plenty of time to set up. I like to buy the plates that don't bend and fall apart so expect a sturdy one just as the knives, forks and spoons. Have I been specific...
  9. Terry

Spring picnic '09 Side Dishes

6 Dozen Horseradish Deviled Eggs. Terry
  10. Terry

Spring picnic '09 Picnic Supplies

I have these items and alot from last year plates, cups, napkins, eating utensils, table clothes, salt & pepper shakers. I have been adding to these all year. Terry
  11. Terry

Humble thanx

Robert, I was hoping to be there today but had to go to the doctors. But if it is not to late I want to wish you a very happy birthday and hope you have many more. With a mug shot like that they will never find you at 55. You can say you are a standout in any crowd. Hope you enjoyed the big 50...
  12. Terry

Fayetteville Area Brunch Bunch

Count 1 for me Terry
  13. Terry

Happy Birthday sapwood

Happy Birthday Roger :new_birthand congratulations on passing Moses! :nah::no: Have many More! Terry:gar-La;
  14. Terry

How's Terry?

I would like to ask you to help me with the LOML today as she lost her Mother this morning. We really did expect it and knew it was just a matter of time. She lived 88 years and had a good life but is at rest now. She had a rough last year with a feeding tube to handle. Right now we are both...
  15. Terry

Fayetteville Area Brunch Bunch

I would like to make both as Pete and I suggested Cedar Point. But it will depend on what the doctors have planned for me. :icon_scraI just go day by day until they decide what option they want to take. :dontknow: I know I am on the schedule. But please count me in and if I don't make it you...
  16. Terry

How's Terry?

Hi Reggie, Never got the PM but have been taking things real easy and waiting for the doctors. I picked up my medical records yesterday to see what is going on and I have more problems than was told to me. I have asked the doctor to explain his remarks but can understand most of them myself from...
  17. Terry

Need your Prayers!

On Tuesday Night LOML went into Respiratory Distress and was taken to the Hospital. I spent the night with her in the ER. On Wednesday morning I was very tired and had chest pains but have been having them on a low scale. So I tol;d my wife I was going home but before I left I decided to get...
  18. Terry

Discount Program and Privacy

Sorry I am late Steve but was in the hospital after suffering a heart attack Wednesday. Terry
  19. Terry

Happy Birthday MarkW!

:eek:Happy Bithday Mark:new_birth:new_birth:eusa_doh:Happy Birthday Mark and hope you have many more. Terry:icon_cheers
  20. Terry

Thinkin' Spring.....Picnic

I want you too remember these deviled eggs! I have added a ZIP :help:to them. I tried them out at Christmas with my son and he said that they had a BIG ZIP :eek:you won't forget, and he wanted more. Fixed him 3 dozen and no one else got any of them. Enjoy! Terry:gar-La;:rotflm:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors