Search results

1. D

Rockler Quick-Release Workbench Caster Plates

I'm giving away these Rockler Quick-Release Workbench Caster Plates that I had bought several years ago and never used. If you're considering or have already purchased the matching Rockler casters, these are a great accessory. The box contains 4 plates with pins, and instructions. No bolts or...
  2. D

Rash after cleaning table saw top

Has anyone ever received a rash that appears and feels like it's from poison ivy/oak after cleaning a table saw top? Last week Tuesday, I scrubbed down a recently bought Craftsman 113 using WD-40 and a Scotch-Brite pad to remove the surface rust. I had worn neoprene gloves. Afterward, I...
  3. D

SOLD: Kreg ACS system: plunge/track saw, 2 tracks, ACS-TTOP, accessories

** SOLD ** [ on 2023-04-05 ] Includes: Kreg ACS plunge/track saw (with riving knife and splinter guard for the waste side of the cut) - 12A, cuts 2-1/8" at 90 degrees w/ original 48-tooth blade (still cuts well) 2 tracks (62" each, with connector, for 124" total length) project table top...
  4. D

Rustic cherry

How much is a fair price for "rustic cherry" per board foot? I've had some for about 3 years, and I'm selling it and most of my tools on Craigslist (Greensboro). It's rough cut, and has been sitting on my wood rack in my garage since I picked it up from Wall Lumber about 3 years ago. I can't...
  5. D

PE req - Holly Springs, Apex, Glenwood area or Raleigh to Greensboro

Hi all, I have a PE request for a small item (RA1165 pictured below). Pick up is from Luckbox72 (Eric), and can be from either Holly Springs, Apex, Glenwood area, or Raleigh; and drop-off is the Greensboro area (right off I-40). I'm not in a hurry for it, so any time in the next few weeks will...
  6. D

Recommend a bench mortiser

I've been looking to get a mortiser, and have my eyes on the WoodRiver 1/2HP on sale for $250, and the Shop Fox W1671 (3/4HP) for $260. Any suggestions on which might be a better buy, or maybe an alternative? I'm looking to stay around the $250 range. Thanks, .bob
  7. D

Howdy

Howdy! I think I signed up several months ago, but hadn't posted until now. I met MarkE yesterday when I went to pick up some of the Russian Birch plywood. I'm a newbie, having started to collect woodworking tools about 1.5 years ago, but only really getting into it this spring. Glad to be...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors