Search results

1. Cedar Glider

Cedar Glider

2. B

Cannot post a classified ad.

I had 2 power tool ads I wanted to post. I was able to post the first one with no problem, but it wouldn't let me post the second one. Can you tell me how to post the 2nd ad.
  3. B

15 inch planer help

Dave, I have a Grizzly 15" planer with a carbide cutterhead. I love it. I haven't had any problems with snipe and the boards have a super smooth finish. In the past I used a Grizzly 20" planer with regular knives. The difference is like night and day. Good luck with your decision and definitely...
  4. B

Not sure which scroll saw to buy

Thanks everyone for all the info. Right now I think I am leaning towards the Excaliber (brand new). Sounds like I would be more than satisfied with that saw. I will need to cut at an angle sometimes cutting out letters for signs. The angle makes the letters stand out from a distance. It seems...
  5. B

Thanks Barbara, I will definitely check it out.
  6. B

Thanks for the offer Tom, I might take you up on that one day.
  7. B

I have really never heard of a Hegner, but when I looked it up on the web, it seems like a very nice saw. How much would you take for it?
  8. B

I have been thinking about buying a scroll saw. I have been looking at a Dewalt saw at Klingspore that sells for $529.00 I think. I wanted to check with some experienced scrollers before I purchased anything. What saw would you recommend? Thanks for any advice.
  9. B

Workbench project completed!!

Looks really nice !!! :icon_thum
  10. B

Build a Bear Armoire with pics

Thanks Tom, the dimensions are 38" wide, 52" tall, and 17" deep. One thing that I noticed on the photos is that it is hard to tell that the teddy bear is 1/8" thick. I cut it out on my bandsaw. Now on my list of things to buy is definitely a scroll saw. :)
  11. B

Thanks Glenn. I had to cut the mirrors to length, but the curves were already there. I bought one mirror from IKEA, then I took it to a glass shop and had it cut to length. The airbrushing part was so much fun. It's at the top of my list right now too. I would suggest watching some videos before...
  12. B

Thanks Berta. Thank goodness I built it for a friend. I won't have to buy the clothes. :)
  13. B

Thanks Joe, this is the first time I have used an airbrush to finish a project. The pink was painted with a brush, and the purple around the hearts and teddy bear were done with the airbrush. Actually everything on the teddy bear is airbrushed, except the pink.
  14. B

15. DSC_2833

DSC_2833

16. DSC_28321

DSC_28321

17. DSC_2831

DSC_2831

18. DSC_2830

DSC_2830

19. Airbrushed teddy bear

Airbrushed teddy bear