Search results

1. timf67

GMT Air Cooled CNC Spindle 2.2kW 220/380V 24000 RPM S With Delta Inverter. Includes full ER20 collet set.

No, you would have to supply your own wire/cable from the power source to the inverter and to both the spindle from the inverter and the inverter to whatever your cnc controller is Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. timf67

GMT Air Cooled CNC Spindle 2.2kW 220/380V 24000 RPM S With Delta Inverter. Includes full ER20 collet set.

GMT Air Cooled CNC Spindle 2.2kW 220/380V 24000 RPM S With Delta Inverter. Includes full ER20 collet set. Asking $750 Features & Specs: Dimensions: W: 90mm (3-5/8") H : 135mm (incl. connector) L: 270mm (10-5/8") - body, 350mm (~13-7/8") - overall. Power: 2.2 kW (3 HP) Voltage: 220V 3 Phase...
  3. timf67

Glowforge Pro for sale - price drop to $2500

Price Drop Bump
  4. timf67

Glowforge Pro for sale - price drop to $2500

Purchased a Glowforge Pro in May of 2019 and it has worked very well but I am upgrading to a larger format laser and am selling my Glowforge. The laser and laser tube have less than 100 hours on them. Am asking $2500. Will be happy to demo for potential buyers
  5. timf67

3D Reindeer pdf 2019-04-16

This is Matthias Wandel's 3D reindeer with modified proportions
  6. timf67

'Pig'ging Out!

Hmm... sounds like a good idea for next year’s gift!
  7. timf67

'Pig'ging Out!

We wanted to put the logo somewhere on the pig, and my wife wanted to do it like a brand on the hip, but I wanted a curly tail and thought I could work in the logo. It worked out well. The ta is connected to the body, so I am not too worried about it. Maybe I’ll test drop one to see how it...
  8. timf67

'Pig'ging Out!

It is a mix of yellow birch and red elm. The yellow birch resembles maple and the red elm looks similar to red oak. The CNC that I use is a DIY kit from Grunblau design studio called the Platform CNC. Here is a pic:
  9. timf67

'Pig'ging Out!

I thought I would post my latest project because I am thrilled with the reduction in time it takes me to produce these 'guys.' My dad has been making pig shaped cutting boards as gifts for friends and family for as long as I can remember. He has two paper templates (for a big pig and a little...
  10. timf67

Digital Woodworking

Good point. In theory you are right, but a couple of things to consider. First, V-Carve Pro doesn't have a cut on vector option for the V-carve tool path. Second, even if it did, I prefer the tool path that I can create which takes smaller "bites" and allows me to be able to cut a groove that...
  11. timf67

Digital Woodworking

I used a standard 90 degree vee bit and a V-carve toolpath in Vectric V-carve Pro to do the miters. Just make the vector be twice as wide as your material is thick and set the flat depth at material thickness. Also make sure you carry the vector far enough past the edges of your piece to make...
  12. timf67

Digital Woodworking

Technically, I am the manufacturer. It is called the Platform CNC. It is a kit with the structural parts supplied by Grunblau Design and the motion control parts (drives and controllers) provided by CNC router parts. I then modified the base design by adding Hiwin rails on all axes.
  13. timf67

Digital Woodworking

I wanted to share my first "fully digital" woodworking project. I was a little worried that going digital would be somehow less satisfying, but I am finding that going digital lets you be more creative in the design aspect and it takes some of the stress out of the part cutting process. This...
  14. timf67

Free Lightly Used 3M 6900 Series Respirators

Fred, Steve and Gene. Sorry I have taken so long to get back to you, I had to travel for work and then they made me go to the IWF show in Atlanta last week - it was horrible... okay that is sarcasm. Anyway, the masks fit in the medium flat rate box for usps which I believe costs $13.65 to...
  15. timf67

You four were the first four to respond. We just need to figure out who is going to get the medium one. I am 6'2" and while I typically wear a large, the medium fits me fine and I can pass the fit test wearing either size. I will figure out which size flat rate USPS box they fit in for those...
  16. timf67

My work was getting rid of the respirators that were used by people who no longer work for us, and i didn't want to see perfectly good respirators go to waste. I am offering 4 lightly used 3M 6900 series respirators free to anyone who wants one. The filter cartridges will not be included. I...
  17. Respirator

Respirator

18. Respirator

Respirator

19. timf67

UV cured coating

Remember, this was designed for the aerospace market. We are working on versions for marine bright work, flooring and architectural markets that will have better price points
  20. timf67

UV cured coating

LOL, yes it is pricey. I don’t know the exact pricing that the distributor charges, but I think it is around $170 a quart and $650 a gallon. It comes in 3 sheens and 3 thicknesses (seal coat, build coat and top coat). Like any finish, it has its negatives. I have used it at work and at home...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS