Search results

1. jamie

New member from Ohio

Welcome, Eli! @HITCH- I-O!
  2. jamie

Account security PSA

While I also have the 2fa set up, I did try the calculator. I think I'm good
  3. jamie

3 1/4 hp router options?

I can't say that I know anything about this one but have you seen this SpinRite?
  4. jamie

Worksharp 3000 questions

Do you have a link for those diamond disks?
  5. jamie

Entry Level CNC

I'll add another vote for Onefinity CNC. I started with one for home projects (stairway, mantle, bunch of other things), and, while I have since upgraded to an AvidCNC, it was a great machine.
  6. jamie

(gone) Free to good home: Ryobi 12" benchtop drill press

I've got a used Rikon Ryobi 12" drill press that I'd like to get rid of. It works fine but I'm going to upgrade to something that is variable speed. I'm in Stallings, NC, near Beatty Park
  7. jamie

(SOLD): Festool Parallel Side Fence FS-PA ($100)

These have been moving around my shop for the past 15 years and I've never used them so I figured that I'd finally just sell them. New they're $329, asking $100. I'm in Stallings, NC, near Beatty Park.
  8. jamie

Search question

I had to check, I was only 2009
  9. jamie

Latest harpsichord finished with sound

All that I can say is WOW
  10. jamie

Need help with Drumsander belt installation

Make SURE that you're actually getting it to grab on the right side. My guess is that it's not actually catching on the right, then just flapping around.
  11. jamie

SOLD: SuperMax 19-38 drum sander with extras $1000 (Matthews, NC)

I'm selling my SuperMax 19-38" drum sander. It's about 2-3 years old. It's got the analog thickness gauge installed, but I have the digital one that can be installed. I'll include all of the extra assorted paper rolls that I have left over. New these are $2000 (plus $110 for the , I am sure...
  12. jamie

Anyone up for another Raleigh area shop crawl?

Have we done these in Charlotte lately?
  13. jamie

New Member - Wilmington moving to Charlotte in a few weeks

Welcome! I'm in the Matthews/Stallings area, where are you headed?
  14. jamie

Recent Sandpaper Discussion on NCWW Facebook Group

Regarding the 3m link on amazon - how is sandpaper "Virtually Dust-Free"? Doesn't that defeat the purpose? I'll give it a shot anyway
  15. jamie

Building lumber prices really are dropping

I just got a price adjustment of $90 for a butcher-block counter that I bought last week (that was almost a third)
  16. jamie

I need your vote!

Double done, very nice work
  17. jamie

The WoodSpot- Charlotte (advice welcomed)

Did you ever find a spot? I'm going to need some materials soon :)
  18. jamie

Top three reasons to buy some raffle tickets

How do we buy them?
  19. jamie

CNC Domino trick - an even more expensive way to use Domino tenons to build shelves

I used my CNC for the domino slots on the rails and sills for our new banisters

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS