Search results

1. Vetteman9956

Exotic and nice domestic wood for sale

Yes, that's one of them. since the site gallery is not working, I couldn't post pictures here.
  2. Vetteman9956

Just a few small pieces for inlay work.
  3. Vetteman9956

I have listed some of my wood in the materials section of Raleigh craigslist. I have much more wood, so if you need something special email me direct at blports@yahoo.com. I will work with you on price. I am basing price on is current price at the Hardwood Store. I am discounting off of that price.
  4. Vetteman9956

Cheap Laser Engravers

Don't mean to burst your bubble and I wish you good luck, but from what I have heard in some of my laser groups is that the experience using these cheap lasers usually very frustrating and parts and service support is non existent. In this area, you get what you pay for. For example my laser is...
  5. Vetteman9956

The long lost Vetteman has returned.

Yes, the biggest problem was we had been there for 9 years when they decided to sell it. They were way over priced for us. Then they gave us 6 weeks to find another house, relocate 3500 sq.ft. of stuff including my workshop. Those of you that had been there can attest to what a challenge that...
  6. Vetteman9956

Here is the project I am currently working on and one from a couple of months ago
  7. DSC09766

DSC09766

8. Vetteman9956

I know I have been gone off of NCWW for a while but I am back and still doing laser work. I downsized and had to sell most of my shop. I have been doing a little bit at a friends shop but it's a 45 min drive from Morrisville so I don't get to do much of it. I still have a trailer full of about...
  9. Vetteman9956

Laser engraving in wood service needed

I am Back and still do laser engraving. Contact me for your needs and we can discuss it.
  10. Vetteman9956

My Wood Stockpile

After this last move. I have come to the conclusion that I may have more wood than I need and want to offer some of it to my NCWW friends. Those of you that know me or have been to my shop know that I have some really nice stuff. A good portion is exotics and very special pieces. If anyone needs...
  11. Vetteman9956

Free Wood

Well That didn't take long. It's gone guys. Wish the stuff I have for sale went as fast as the wood did. Guess it had something to do with the word Free!!!!! LOL
  12. Vetteman9956

Free Wood

I sold all of the 2x4's off of Craigslist so that means that I have some free wood to give away. Mostly hardwood and exotics cutoffs and small pieces along some smaller pieces of baltic birch. Great for someone doing smaller projects or inlay/intarsia.Baltic is great for jigs etc. You must take...
  13. Vetteman9956

14 inch vs. 17 inch bandsaw

The Laguna in the classified would be mine, I love the thing but am downsizing and won't have 220. Those of you that have been in my shop know that I keep my tools in like new condition. When you compare pricing between mine and a new one, the big difference is mine comes with 2 1" carbide...
  14. Vetteman9956

Raleigh area Lunch Bunch Meets this Friday

Going to try to be there if the sky doesn't fall on me first.
  15. Vetteman9956

Shop Space to share

Cathy and I are planning on downsizing our home since our youngest is off to college soon. I am looking for someone who would be interested in sharing space in a commercial building with me or someone who has some space to sublease. Due to my laser and the fact that I really like to use my shop...
  16. Vetteman9956

yesterday's plus last weekends project

We just need to change your name to Speedy Fred. I can't believe the amount of stuff you get done in a few hours
  17. Vetteman9956

Any interest in a Sketchup Workshop?

I'm up for it.
  18. Vetteman9956

new project

Fred, you get more done in a weekend than I do in 2 weeks.
  19. Vetteman9956

Half-Price Laser Engraver - Pre Order Sale

Ok, I'm going to jump in with my 2 cents. Having been doing as a business for the last 6 years I have some opinions to share. 1. This is definitely a area that you get what you pay for. Even though they claim to be made in the US, many of the parts shown on them look identical to the stuff...
  20. Vetteman9956

Burial Urn Project Update, Sept. 25

Sorry Rick, I have to disagree. Many people have invested much effort to do this project. I myself have donated over $2500 worth of laser time and feel that it isn't to much to expect these people to do what little they have been ask to do at the cemeteries. I can understand the frustration...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS