Search results

1. P

Stand-desk ideas,plans,or dimensions

I am planning to use the design on a proto based upon space and physical characteristics of teacher. I will send you a photo of final product.
  2. P

Thanks for the dimensions !!!
  3. P

Thanks for the reference and photos This is an excellent source, I will probably use a modification based upon space available and height of teacher THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
  4. P

Thanks I just purchased "how to build shaker furniture" for my Kindle"
  5. P

I am planning on building a stand up desk and need ideas related to dimensions, types of wood, storage, and degree of slant for top. Also how tall should it be for a teacher who is 6' 2" with 36" sleeve length? Any suggestions or references are certainly appreciated. THANKS YOUR TIME
  6. P

Carving tools need to carve wheat leaves in handsaw handle

thanks for the advise. It appears the knives must be sharpened frequently, and be careful in placing the thumb.
  7. P

Thanks, I will see the owner of Nashville tonight at our woodworking club. He attends most of our meetings & no snow.
  8. P

Thanks for your time. This is an excellent article about my speed.
  9. P

I know absolutely nothing about wood carving !! I am currently refurbishing a few handsaws that require a new handle. The current handle has been broken and about half of wood is missing. The blade is in excellent condition. I can shape a new handle fairly well, but need help in carving...
  10. P

Source for SIA sandpaper

Does anyone have an Internet source for SIA sandpaper?
  11. P

jitterbug sander for rubbing out laquer finish

Has anyone used a jitterbug sander to rubout a lacquer finish. If so what brand of sander did you use. Thanks for your time
  12. P

cannot access forumz

when i try to access forum or classified i get a message that i do not have access to this address. what do i need to do to get access???
  13. P

BeMaCo Fast Saw Set for Parts

I have been using a BeMaCo Fast Saw Set for several years. Recently I had several bushings, lever arms, and push mechanisms wear out. It is fairly expensive to have machinist make new parts. Does anyone know where I could purchase and a BeMaCo Fast Saw Set? If it is in good condition I could use...
  14. P

florsent lighting for a handsaw vice

Does anyone have any suggesions related to where I could purchase a good circular florescent light for my acme handsaw vice?
  15. P

Russian or China handsaws

Does anyone have any information or sources of information related to handsaws made in Russia or China? Thanks for our time
  16. P

Use of turbocad with shop bot software

I am considering puchasing a Shop Bot CNC system. Has anyone used Turbocad drawings for input into a Shop Bot system? Your comments are appreciated.
  17. P

SIA sandpaper

I plan to use the foam strips, to sand in cove moldings around the head and foot of a king size bed. I am a retired college professor who enjoys piddling with wood. My father was a carpenter who built houses from the footings to finished cabinets. At the age of 20 I swore I would not drive...
  18. P

SIA sandpaper

Thanks for your time and comments. I just received a reply from the Minnesota Woodworkers Guild and they referred me to www.abrasivessource.com, where I purchased 4 1/2 X 5 1/2 blue foam strips in 180, 240 and 320 grit. I probably missed it but I did not find foam strips at Kilingspor.
  19. P

SIA sandpaper

Does anyone know were I can purchase Swiss Industrial Abrasive (SIA) sandpaper?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS