Search results

1. J

Looking For Holly

Thank you for the responses. Dave - I need to be in Fayetteville in the next month or two so I may give you a shout.
  2. J

Looking For Holly

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a supply of Holly. Of course I would prefer the snow white stuff but I realize I can't always be too choosy. I'd like lengths of 24" at least with widths of 2" or more. Thickness is less important since I'm going to resaw it anyway. I realize I can go online but I'd...
  3. J

Leather for Leather Inlay

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. I stopped by the Tandy store today and it's exactly what I was looking for. The manager, Jimmy, was incredibly helpful. JP
  4. J

Leather for Leather Inlay

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a source of leather to be used as inlay for a desk project I'm planning. I've found a couple of on-line sources but they seem to want your first-born plus shipping. Have any of you had any experience here or have any ideas? Thanks Jon
  5. J

Looking for Someone to do Some Turning For Me

Mike - Thanks manfre - lol, I do the same thing but I still need approval. Maybe we need to talk. Beekeeping? I may need about 15-20 lbs of honey for a new batch of mead. Steve - 28 inches and pretty quickly. I may go ahead and taper these but will want some turned in the near future.
  6. J

Looking for Someone to do Some Turning For Me

Hi Guys, As the title says I'm looking for someone to turn some table legs for me. I haven't taken the plunge into turning yet (I have a formal request into the wife seeking permission to branch out into turning.......but as you married guys know, these requests can take a while to be...
  7. J

Small Finishing Glaot

The only thing Howard is wrong about is that you don't want to buy 'mineral spirits' in the laxative section.....you want to buy 'mineral oil'. (although different cuts from the same barrel of oil) The 'laxative' mineral oil by-the-way is the exact same thing that you will pay $12 per small...
  8. J

New 14" Delta 3/4 HP Bandsaw 28-276 - $100

...and Michael Jordan was a 'pretty good' basketball player.....:icon_thum So Brian, I called the South Tryon store at 9:30 tonight and told them we were part of the same woodworking 'club' and that I would also like the $100 deal on the bandsaw....at 9:45 I was giving them my credit card...
  9. J

Coffee Grinder (revisited)....

I'm sure we do.....1,100 lbs? WOW I think I could learn a few things...
  10. J

Coffee Grinder (revisited)....

Hey Jim, Good to see a fellow roasting addict on the site. I hooked up with Sweet Maria's about six months ago and have never looked back. I'm still getting my roasting technique dialed in, but even the difference between my 'bad' roasts and what I was drinking are amazing. Thanks for the...
  11. DSC_0381

DSC_0381

12. DSC_0380

DSC_0380

13. DSC_0377

DSC_0377

14. DSC_0376

DSC_0376

15. DSC_0375

DSC_0375

16. DSC_0374

DSC_0374