Search results

1. Al Millman

HD Design Center Going out of Business

I was at the HD Design Center today, they are going out of business here in Charlotte and saw that they have the DW716 12" DUAL BEVEL COMPOUND MITERSAW marked down to $279 and change. That's 30% off $399.00 reg price, they also have the Makita 10.8 V lithium-ion pair (TD090DW Drill & Driver) in...
  2. Al Millman

Black & Decker closing

For anyone that did not know the Black & Decker store at Concord Mills is closing and everything is 35% off the marked price. All sales are final. Just wanted everyone to know. Big Al
  3. Al Millman

Track Saw?

I am thinking about buying a track saw and was looking for input as to wheather the DeWalt TrackSaw is a good way to go? I need it so it will be easier to cut up the sheet goods that I use, does anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase and how much to pay for this saw? I know that...
  4. Al Millman

Big Al

:wsmile:Hello everyone, I am new to this forum stuff and hope I am doing it right. I am retired from the NC Community College system after 17 years as an instructor and I am enjoying the retirement time. I have been woodworking for about 2 1/2 years. I work at home in my 20x22' garage which is...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors