Search results

1. B

SOLD Jet 10” Table Saw for sale

Sold the saw. Thanks. Brian
  2. B

No interest so far in this saw. I priced it based on a new version of the same saw at $1,100-1,300 on the internet. Maybe that's still too much. I need it out of my garage. Anybody wants to make me an offer, please do. Brian
  3. B

condition: very good make / manufacturer: Jet (1996) model name / number: JWTS-10 Price: $500 obo Location: Apex area Jet 10” contractor saw with 50” right side extension table Vega Professional fence 1-1/2 HP motor can be wired 115 or 230 Volt. Tested at 115V and motor runs smooth Includes...
  4. B

And then the magic smoke oozed out of the table saw ...

I have a Jet contractor saw i just put on CL. Couldn't list it here because I'm currently listed as a new user after 11 years. This was step dads saw and has been moved to Apex. Needs to be fully assembled and tuned up. Needs a new belt. Has a sturdy Vega fence. I would make you a good deal on it.
  5. B

Old Disston Saw Find

I think no. 7 and 8 were the same except for the steel in the blade.
  6. B

Old Disston Saw Find

Happened onto an old saw that I believe is in the 1878-88 range based on medallion. Can’t find an etch or stamp but style looks like a no. 7 or 8.
  7. B

SOLD Rockwell/Delta 9" Table Saw with 4" Jointer - Great Condition!

Thanks for the help. It now has a new home with Jeff (Cbranch).
  8. B

Some interest but no offers. You are welcome to look at it. I am in South Raleigh area.
  9. B

I need to find a good home for this Rockwell/Delta Table Saw with a 4" Jointer. This is in great working condition. If anything, it could use new belts. Also was in our Grandpa's shop and he used it gently and took great care of it. Model number is 34-600, and serial number is DV3935. If...
  10. B

SOLD 12-1/2” Belsaw Planer $450

Just sold the planer. Going to a good home where a 30 year Special Forces vet is building a shop near Southern Pines.
  11. B

Also found these shaper cutters that go with this unit. Don’t look like ever used.
  12. B

I have a short video clip of this planer working if someone can hep me post it.
  13. B

Should have a reply from me Ron
  14. B

My son and I separated the upper and lower sections to carry them out and load them. I would say each section weighs a shade over 100 lbs.
  15. B

Belsaw Planer model 9123 from estate of our grandfather, a long time woodworker. Always took great care of his tools. Features: -long infeed and outfeed tables to prevent snipe -3 HP motor, 215 frame, 1 phase/115-230V, 1755 rpm, currently wired for 230V -3 knife cutter head -can plane up to...
  16. B

SawStop issue on dust accumulation limiting blade travel

Thanks for the comments. It is the acrobatics of getting to the screw to clean that makes this a bit of a pain. Plus, you almost can’t help but get a faceful of dust in the process. I use a shop-vac connected to the dust shroud under the blade on the saw. Maybe not 100% of the time, but...
  17. B

SawStop issue on dust accumulation limiting blade travel

I have a SawStop contractor saw. After a few projects, I’ve noticed the blade won’t lower beneath the table. Some investigation shows that dust accumulation in the vertical and angle threaded rods prevents full travel. So i got my shop-vac and cleaned from above and below, but still didn’t...
  18. B

To Sawstop or not to Sawstop

I spent the extra money for the SawStop for the safety features alone. I have the 1.75 HP contractor saw and it was a big step up from my direct drive Delta saw. Happy with the performance and the quality of my saw. It does have a few annoying things about it that might or might not be on the...
  19. B

Router questions

I put a router in my table saw extension too. For years I used a Craftsman plunge router. But recently I bought a almost never used Porter Cable router and a Jessem Rout r lift. Only used it a few times, but the control of depth is very welcome. So my set up was about $300 total. BTW -...
  20. B

Repurposing a small Cedar tree

You know how you see something and think "I can do something with that!" Four weeks ago I had a dead cedar tree standing in the woods behind my house. Not large, maybe 5-6 inch diameter at the base. Three weeks ago my son cut down the cedar because he had just sharpened his chain saw and...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors