Search results

1. J

Festool DD-ES and DD-AS chucks $110

Hi, 2 Festool drill chucks in very good condition. A right angle and an eccentric model. Can ship for my cost but would prefer not.
  2. J

A long time coming

Hi, I have been a member since 2010 but am posting a message in this forum to see if I advance to corporate member status. But to make this useful, I have a variety of hand and power tools with both types getting used on most projects. My shop is moving forward after change of address and...
  3. J

Sold: Lie-Nielsen 60 1/2 R rabbet plane without nicker - shipped for $130

Hi, I have a used LN 60 12 R rabbet plane sans nicker. In very good shape, with original box and instructions. I don't think that I even used this one as the blade isn't up to my usual sharpness. I can sharpen before shipping if desired. Apologies: Spots of slight tarnish on sole and sides...
  4. J

How many amp panel for shop?

Hi, finally getting around to wiring the shop. I could use suggestions on the size of electrical panel to put in. As far as tools, I have 220v jointer, planer, table saw, bandsaw, lathe and DC. I would like to have toys for tots workshops with perhaps 5 people helping out. This would mean that...
  5. J

WTB - Foredom TX

Hi, If you have a Foredom TX gathering dust send me a note. Thanks, Jeff
  6. J

Fine woodworking magazines from about 2005 to 2015. Free to good home.

I can confirm dates if that matters - but the price is right. Pick-up near Hillsborough or we can meet from Raleigh to Winston-Salem sometime.
  7. J

New price $180 Festool 420 PSCB EB Carvex cordless jigsaw (tool only)

Very good condition Festool cordless jigsaw. Originally reconditioned tool. No battery or charger. It has one now to demonstrate that it functions. Includes systainers. Good deal if you have compatible batteries from other tools. $180 near Hillsborough.
  8. J

Iron nitrate on curly maple

I am making a frame for a pretty large photo print (20x36ish) for my son. It is curly maple (most llkely red maple) of medium curl. I decided to try using an old muzzle loading finish and I like the results so far. The pic on the right shows a nearly finished sample on the top. Planed and then...
  9. J

Opening in Dovetail saw class at the Woodwright's School For Saturday/Sunday

I just received a note saying that there is a last minute slot open for Tom Calisto's make a tenon/dovetail saw for this weekend. Go to the website if interested. Hopefully it is still available.
  10. J

Woodpecker coping sled ($70)

Woodpecker coping sled. For that kitchen cabinet job. Dusty, but like new.
  11. J

Gerstner tool chest kits (4 for $400)

4 DIY kit Gerstner machinist tool chests for sale. New, these were likely about $3000. They seem to be complete, but I have not gone through them to validate that as fact which is why they are steeply discounted. Sold as is, but before I opened the boxes and looked inside, they were carefully...
  12. J

Grizzly G0555 bandsaw $375

Grizzly bandsaw. Only known issue is that table needs a shim to set to 90 degrees.. it is close enough that I didn't bothered to adjust it for what I was doing at the time. This is the open base model.
  13. J

Woodpecker Variable router jig 18x18 - sold

Easily make rectangular router templates up to 18" x 18". New, or maybe used a couple of times. Near Hillsborough NC. Thanks for looking. Jeff
  14. J

Jorgensen #41012 vise, new in box (sold)

New in box woodworking vise. Located near Hillsborough. Can probably work out meeting from Winston-Salem to Raleigh in next couple of weeks.
  15. J

Festool MFT-3 missing some parts - sold

I have a Festool MFT-3 that is missing some parts that have been misplaced. Other than that, it is in very good shape. Kind of a MFT-3 basic++. Missing the following: prices other than V-gauge clamp are confirmed through a dealer. 42" track - $125 rail guides - 497022 - $56...
  16. J

If you need 5/4 cherry, the Hardwood Store has some very nice stock right now.

I was at the Hardwood Store this week and if you are looking to make a table top out of cherry, I suggest that you stop by. Excellent selection as of Thursday, wide and nice color. I don't have space for any more lumber, else I wouldn't be posting this! 😀
  17. J

Veritas small router plane with extra blade ($40) - sold

Veritas small router plane with an extra blade. Very good shape, with 2 small scratches on sole (I may/may not even be able to catch my fingernail on). Can meet from Winston-Salem to Apex over the next month - or mail for $10. I can send pic if requested - but I underestimate condition when...
  18. J

Lie-Nielsen low angle smoother on Durham facebook - $250

this is a very good price for this tool at this time. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/108279322527742/home-improvements
  19. J

Stanley No. 20 compass plane ($60)

Probably about 60% japanning. Should be great user. Photos available if interested.
  20. J

Earlex 5500 HVLP Spray Station ($145)

Very good condition. Seems to have seen little use. Need to acquire spanner wrench to remove spray tip. $10 shipped from Earlex. Can send photos if interested.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors