Search results

1. wooduser

Why aren’t pictures fully shown

I use an iPad to view, read and enjoy this forum. It is a great resource for any level of woodworking skill. The problem I am having is when I view the picture, whether an ad, article or just on a post, the first picture is almost always like the the example picture attached to this post...
  2. wooduser

A New Home is Needed

Since I upgraded my Dewalt DW735 and Powermatic Model 54A planer and jointer to Shelix heads, I have the original heads to both machines and they need a new home. Free to anyone that wants them. All that I ask is $20.00 contribution to NCWW site for each. They are heavy so they will need to be...
  3. wooduser

Auction

I found a new auction of a cabinet shop’s equipment. See the following link and look for the Woodworking, cabinetmaking description, Woodworking, Cabinetmaking & Automotive Shop Equipment The location is NW Raleigh near the Tesla Service Center, just inside the 540 loop. Everything from hobby to...
  4. wooduser

Auction Sale

Found this auction in Midland, NC. LOTS of equipment, wood, tools and shop furniture. The date is Saturday December 14. Classic Auctions Serving the greater Charlotte NC area Sale number 6165. Lecil Alexander
  5. wooduser

Hand Tools

I was in the Gibsonville Antiques Store, 106 East Railroad Ave., 336-446-0234, on the way to the Hardwood Store, and found a BUNCH of wood working tools. I’ve never seen Lie-Nielsen tools in a store but they had two saws, a cross cut and a dovetail saw and a #140 block plane. The prices are list...
  6. wooduser

Discounts

I was in Klingspor's in Raleigh today and I was told that NCWW get a 10% discount but I have to be on a list from NCWW. How do I get this done? Lecil Alexander aka "Wooduser":help:
  7. wooduser

The Hardwood Store

I visited The Hardwood Store in G'ville. Cheryl was there to check me out. I mentioned I was a NCWW and I got a discount even though the quantity of lumber I bought was small. Nice lady. She claimed her handle was Cheryl Hardhead. That didn't seem to fit. Check her out. :gar-La;
  8. wooduser

Scroll Saw

I am considering the purchase of an entry level scroll saw. I have narrowed down to two that I think fit my requirements, the Porter Cable 16" saw and the Rikon 16" saw. I don't have any knowledge of scroll saws and am asking for input. I know of blade types and tools required for changing them...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS