Search results

1. ljones

Delta Sharpening Center $120

Moving sale. Another item from my woodworking shop . See photos for specifications and the review from Fine Woodworking.
  2. ljones

For sale. JET Air Filtration System, model 1000B. Excellent condition. . RYOBI 3 H- router

Thanks to forum members who bought almost all of the large equipment from my woodworking shop. A few more items to sell. JET Air Filtration System. Model 1000B. 2 spare filters. $200 Ryobi R-600 3 hp router. Like new. Used it 5 times. Bought it many...
  3. ljones

Going price for a Unisaw with extension tables etc?

I am preparing to move out of state and will be selling most of my woodworking equipment. Any advice on an appropriate price for a Delta Tilting Arbor UniSaw with Unifence and extensions on both sides of the saw. well cared for and in v. Good condition. Lots of good blades and accessories...
  4. ljones

New member from Oriental area

I am an aging lifelong woodworker and boat restorer and builder, retired and living in coastal NC. I have a 20’ x 40’ woodworking shop with radial, band, and table saw, planer, jointer, router table, lathe and drill presses. Also have a 1940s era 10ER Shopsmith and still have all my fingers...
  5. ljones

Free quartersawn white oak

I have about 1000 linear feet of quarter sawn oak flooring- approx 5 1/2 x 7/8 x various lengths 1 - 4 ft, tg. It has slight bowing and is finished. Beautiful grain. Original cost over $12 bf. To use it I have just run it through my planer and trimmed off the tongues. Have used it to build...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS