Search results

1. ljones

Delta Sharpening Center $120

Moving sale. Another item from my woodworking shop . See photos for specifications and the review from Fine Woodworking.
  2. ljones

For sale. JET Air Filtration System, model 1000B. Excellent condition. . RYOBI 3 H- router

Thanks to forum members who bought almost all of the large equipment from my woodworking shop. A few more items to sell. JET Air Filtration System. Model 1000B. 2 spare filters. $200 Ryobi R-600 3 hp router. Like new. Used it 5 times. Bought it many...
  3. ljones

Going price for a Unisaw with extension tables etc?

Thanks for all of the comments. sold quickly. Could have sold it 4 or 5 times at that price. i used it regularly- was never “ abandoned” didn’t notice the missing lock pin.
  4. ljones

Here are some pictures of the Unisaw
  5. ljones

I am preparing to move out of state and will be selling most of my woodworking equipment. Any advice on an appropriate price for a Delta Tilting Arbor UniSaw with Unifence and extensions on both sides of the saw. well cared for and in v. Good condition. Lots of good blades and accessories...
  6. ljones

Woodworking tools lutherie shop (Asheville)

I have a Montgomery Ward bandsaw from the 50s that looks almost identical. Mine has been a great saw as long as it is tuned up occasionally.
  7. ljones

Jet wet sharpener

Kroil oil is the best product I have found for loosening rusted or corroded nuts, etc. As far as I know can only be bought online— Google it.
  8. ljones

New member from Oriental area

Thanks for all the welcome messages!
  9. ljones

Free quartersawn white oak

It is yours.
  10. ljones

BTW most of the boards are 3-4 ft long
  11. ljones

Please send me your email address and I will forward 3 pictures of the oak from my phone. My email is ljones@pinelink.org
  12. ljones

I will take a few pictures later this afternoon. PMme at the email address above if you wish to make arrangements to pick up the oak.
  13. ljones

Thanks for the lead.
  14. ljones

Are there any (smoking ) pipe makers active in this group? I am just learning how to make pipes and need all of the advice that I can get! Also looking for a source for high quality Mediterranean briar.
  15. ljones

This is one of the smoothest working, best administered websites and forums that I have ever encountered. Looking forward to getting to know you folks and learning some new skills.
  16. ljones

Need Bandsaw Blades

I use Woodcraft blades and have been very satisfied with the quality.
  17. ljones

BTW I also collect antique woodworking and machinist’s tools. My 50 year collection includes drill presses, saws, planes, boxwood rulers, drills, levels and much more. My wife and I have a booth at the Franklin Antique Mall in New Bern, NC where we sell antique tools, scientific and nautical...
  18. ljones

I am an aging lifelong woodworker and boat restorer and builder, retired and living in coastal NC. I have a 20’ x 40’ woodworking shop with radial, band, and table saw, planer, jointer, router table, lathe and drill presses. Also have a 1940s era 10ER Shopsmith and still have all my fingers...
  19. ljones

I have about 1000 linear feet of quarter sawn oak flooring- approx 5 1/2 x 7/8 x various lengths 1 - 4 ft, tg. It has slight bowing and is finished. Beautiful grain. Original cost over $12 bf. To use it I have just run it through my planer and trimmed off the tongues. Have used it to build...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS