Search results

1. Dcoop

300 Free pallet boards.

These are denailed. some 32" and some 40" lengths. 3" wide. PLUS 300 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 boards, same lengths Pick up only Southern Rowan county. I am a retired dog house builder for the local humane society. These are the supplies that were left over from the dog houses.
  2. Dcoop

Wooden pallets

Bruce I have about 300 denailed pallet boards for free. Plus 300 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 boards. lengths are 32 and 40 inches. Pick up only. southern Rowan County
  3. Dcoop

New Ladder

Bruce I have a little giant ladder Model # 10103 Type 1A that is available for sale. I do not use it and it looks brand new. If you are interested PM me for details.
  4. bench_33

bench_33

This is a kitchen seating project made for a friend. It is 8\' long and 4\' tall. I used bead board with a popular trim. Also extended an existing outlet from the wall.
  5. bench_42

bench_42

This is a kitchen seating project made for a friend. It is 8\' long and 4\' tall. I used bead board with a popular trim. Also extended an existing outlet from the wall.
  6. Kitchen Seating

Kitchen Seating

7. bench_26

bench_26

8. Dcoop

Where to buy polyurethane for floors

I just finished a living room floor and needed a small amount for the transition strip. I went to BORG and got a can of spray of poly. It work out great.
  9. Dcoop

A better way to seal caulk tubes

I use plumber's wax ring. The kind you seal toilets with. It does not harden so it comes out easy.
  10. Dcoop

gluing flanel

Jim, Check out a website called thistothat.com . It shows what type of glue to use for different material.
  11. Dcoop

It is I

Papa Smurf has only one list of DQ folks. I joined in '08 and completed the Who I am then. To be up to date I will refresh the folks at ncww. I am retired from Philip Morris in Concord. I have been woodworking since high school when I can. I do mostly large things, Like hutches, bunk beds...
  12. Dcoop

Couple Of "Where To Find" Questions

Randall, The name of the place is Woodworking Machinery & Supplies. 290 Beatty Drive, Belmont,NC 28012. 704-827-3190 and toll free at 1-800-662-0947. I purchased a Jet table saw,Jointer and band saw from there. This has been a few years back so I do not know if they are still open or not. Try...
  13. Dcoop

Timber Wolf BS blades Special...Ends today

Thanks for the tip. Ordered some, should be here by Friday.
  14. Dcoop

Small Wooden Crosses

Charles, Maple is the type of wood I was going to use. Or walnut for the lighter woods to give contrast. I had not thought of the way you suggested. I will give it a try.Thanks for your help.
  15. Dcoop

Small Wooden Crosses

Where can I find small wooden crosses for inlay work? The size I am looking for is 1 1/8 inches wide, 1 1/2 inches tall and 1/8 inch thick. Thanks in advance for your assistance.:notworthy:
  16. Dcoop

New Member from Kannapolis

Welcome from China Grove, glad to have you aboard. David
  17. Dcoop

Where can I find Plastic Laminate scraps

I have found some at local cabinet shops. Sometime they will give it away. It is worth a few phone calls. David
  18. Dcoop

split rail fence post needed

Pete, I have some posts. If you can not find what you need, contact me. David
  19. Dcoop

True cost of a good deal!!!!

Bill. Sorry to hear about the fall. I am also 65 and I am getting ready to hang a homemade dust collector from the joists in the shop. After reading of your accident I am going to be extra extra careful. Like TracyP I live in Rowan County and if we can be of any help feel free to call on us. David
  20. Dcoop

Small Mantle Clock

Nice work! Where did you get the plans? I would like to try to build some. Thanks, David

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS