Search results

1. Sealeveler

Walking stick finish

I used Minwax helmsman spar urethane on my sticks and it's held up well.
  2. Sealeveler

Basswood

I've used it for carving boats for keychains ,worked great.
  3. Sealeveler

work in progress, 1/6th 1890's navy steam launch built to navy plans

Beautiful work. You have to give Slim a break, he's working way to many hours. Thanks for posting the process.
  4. Sealeveler

If Pecan wood is so hard...

My trees also have limbs that have broken off because of the weight of the amount of pecans in a good year. I think they are brittle because of the hardness. Tony
  5. Sealeveler

work in progress, 1/6th 1890's navy steam launch built to navy plans

I made some longer strips of wood to use clothes pin springs when building model boats. They extend the reach vs regular clothes pins. Tony
  6. Sealeveler

Epoxy Anyone?

West system also has a clear hardener that works good. Tony
  7. Sealeveler

Semi cured epoxy

Usually if there's a curing problem with epoxy it's either a mixing/stiring problem or a ratio problem. If there's a question about if the epoxy is too old or has been frozen always mix up a test batch first before using on a project. Tony
  8. Sealeveler

10 years - cigarette free

Congratulations. Mine was 7/7/14 after 38 years.
  9. Sealeveler

Morganton

Welcome to the crowd, lots of good info here along with some great talented folks.
  10. Sealeveler

Juniper for boats

Last I got was in Beaufort NC
  11. Sealeveler

Brown recluse spider bite

My wife was bitten and she had to have a weekly scrubbing at the drs office and her leg re wrapped for 3 months. She still has a hole in her leg from it. Like mentioned above the flesh rots. Tony
  12. Sealeveler

Milescraft sign-making kit SOLD

OK.Thanks.
  13. Sealeveler

Milescraft sign-making kit SOLD

Has anyone contacted you yet,I would be interested but would need to ship it.Thanks
  14. Sealeveler

Another chessboard

The real identity of superhero Flash is revealed. Tony
  15. Sealeveler

The job I did not want but ...

So Sorry to hear of your loss. The love you have put into her urn shows the love you had for her. Tony
  16. Sealeveler

Latest Harpsichords

Some more of your awesomely beautiful work. You are another of NCWW's superb craftsman. Thanks for showing. Tony
  17. Sealeveler

Woodworking despite Nor'easter

Kind of hard for me to go in the garage to do anything because just about all my tools are in the house. I still had most of my stuff packed in the house from the last hurricane and I had to move stuff like genny ,gas and some power tools from the garage back in the house because the salt water...
  18. Sealeveler

Whatever happened to Ethan? (May be triggering to some)

Thank you for your work done on the site. BTDT.
  19. Sealeveler

Health

Sorry to hear that Mike. From what I've seen on here you are a true artist. I know how you feel. Don't let it get you down. I spend all of my time in the bed or a couch. Tony
  20. Sealeveler

Happy Birthday Steve Coles

Happy birthday Steve and thank you for having the inspiration to start the community . Tony

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors