Search results

1. NCTurner

Very happy with how this turned out.

That is a great box!! Fantastic choice for the lid! Came together very well, nice work!
  2. NCTurner

A Day to Remember!

Congratulations to you both!!
  3. NCTurner

A helping hand-Plywood cuts

My boards are cut! A huge shoutout and GIANT Thank you to Michael for the assist. Also a heartfelt Thank You to Fred and Pop for the backup offers!
  4. NCTurner

Thank you. I’ll keep it in mind, if things don’t work out.
  5. NCTurner

PM sending. Thank you.
  6. NCTurner

I was wondering if anyone in the Ral/Cary area might help me out. I need a few clean cuts (5ish) across two sheets of 3/4” plywood. Happy to pay for your time and help with this, I’m just not equipped to handle this atm. Cut list Rip 1 in half at 24” Rip 1 @ 17” Crossscut the three pieces to 67.5”
  7. NCTurner

CL Oneway 1224 Package Newport News VA

Oneway 1224 Wood Lathe w/Accessories Oneway 1224 Wood Lathe w/Accessories - tools - by owner - sale Oneway 1224 Wood Lathe in pristine condition. Includes all Oneway 1224 standard package equipment plus the following: 6" Tool Rest Vari-Grind Tool Sharpening Guide Tool Bowl Steady Spindle...
  8. NCTurner

Pending-Free solid oak Old style TV Cabinet

P/U Pending with Trey1984
  9. NCTurner

Pending-Free solid oak Old style TV Cabinet

Anyone in the Ral/Cary area interested in a free solid oak(I believe maybe Amish made) TV Cabinet. Tear it apart, reuse the wood, rework it into something else? Idk. I hate to just run it over to the local thrift store… Approx 41.5”w 54”T 24”D
  10. NCTurner

How Do I Cut Aluminum

I find my reciprocating saw makes very quick work of alum angle. Clamp in a vise and cut away.
  11. NCTurner

Seeking advice - building 50 x 100 shelter

Seems to me that is about the standard width of a commercial poultry house, with the normal length being 500’. (New standard 66x600.) If I needed to look for a structure that size, I’d seek a supplier in that industry.
  12. NCTurner

Raffle Winners

Holy smokes I won stuff!!! Miracle of all miracles!! Thanks to all and esp NCWW!
  13. NCTurner

Sawstop (marked sold on FB)

Looks like you have to find the space now!!
  14. NCTurner

The Saga Continues - Look at post #13 Hot water heater help

I saw the thread title, I knew I could count on you for this post!!!
  15. NCTurner

Klingspor CS rocks!

The folks over at KS in Apex are awesome! Huge thanks for them helping me figure out a workaround for my being a dummy today! Left the store a slightly embarrassed(my own) but happy customer with my required items in hand!! Top notch!! Thanks!!
  16. NCTurner

Bugs in my bowls

Another option is a nice long bath in DNA, which also has the bonus of replacing the h20 in the wood cells, speeding up drying time. Either will work.
  17. NCTurner

Wood Lathe Chuck to fit HFT Lathe - WANTED

That is correct, most chucks come with adapters to fit the correct thread. search Oneway 1x8
  18. NCTurner

Ral/Cary Not DIY-Recommend Small Job(Security Light) Electrician

Nick, thanks for the info. I’ll reach out and see what they say.
  19. NCTurner

Ral/Cary Not DIY-Recommend Small Job(Security Light) Electrician

Hey y’all looking for an electrician referral for someone to come out and do a small job. I have a second story security light that seems to be shot. I know it’s an easy swap, but I DON’T do ladders over about 10’. So who do you know, that I need to know, that would come out and swap this...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS