Search results

1. kota62

Happy Birthday NCWW

Happy Birthday from user #58
  2. kota62

Happy birthday kota62!

It was so good that I was late for work...LOL I had to stay up late last night to pick my youngest son from work, then had to set the alarm extra early to make sure my wife and eldest got off to Chap Hill for his 6month cancr check-up. reset the alarm while half asleep and turned the wrong alarm...
  3. Finished Shadow Box

Finished Shadow Box

4. kota62

Flag Cases - Need Pics!

Ed: First of all my condolences on your families loss... At the moment I'm in Alabama on business and the hotel has terrible Wi-Fi, with that said may I direct your attention to one of my photo galleries on this wonderful site... http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php?cat=323&ppuser=0 I...
  5. kota62

Norm's miter saw station/workbench

Hey Barry: It does sometimes get cluttered, but i have the island (TS Workbench area) as well as other benches... There is also the area behind the Miter Station fence that i can put smaller stuff to quickly clear the area...
  6. kota62

Norm's miter saw station/workbench

This is my space limited variation of the theme Didn't have much room to the right so I added a swing-out support to handle the longer boards, I have 9' to the left of the saw Gary
  7. Mitre Station

Mitre Station

full setup view I clamp a block of wood of the left side that has a screw in it, I use the screw for micro-adjustments
  8. Mitre Station

Mitre Station

close up
  9. Mitre Station

Mitre Station

long view
  10. Mitre Station

Mitre Station

Storage/Miter station
  11. Mitre Station

Mitre Station

swing out support for the right side
  12. kota62

TV Entertainment Center

That looks sweet The veneer you used, what species is that, it's beautiful Gary
  13. kota62

LCD TV Entertainment Center

Steve: The unit is about 24" deep, the drawer a little less than that, I believe we have about 30 DVD's in each drawer HTH Gary Side Drawers Center Drawer
  14. kota62

the differences between honduras and genuine mahogany

this is the $40.00 workbench (the angle iron part w/drawers) it had plywood over 2X6 sized wood, at the time it wasn't worth checking out the 2X wood, so it was a number of years and a shed expansion that finally caused me to tear into the top.... by the way, I also scored this Wilton vise...
  15. Wilton Vise

Wilton Vise

Bought this for 40 bucks including the workbench
  16. Brit Workbench

Brit Workbench

Bought this for 40 bucks including the vise
  17. kota62

LCD TV Entertainment Center

Roger: I tried looking out the hotel window, but the high winds caused my eyes to tear up :cry_smile Gary
  18. kota62

the differences between honduras and genuine mahogany

Found a pic of a mirror with the same wood used for the wedges, not sure if this is any better Gary
  19. Mahogany Wedge

Mahogany Wedge

20. Mahogany Wedge

Mahogany Wedge

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS