Search results

1. bobby g

Workshop Closeout Sale

I'll be glad to take names and reasonable offers and hold the items for pickup on May 18th, before, during or after the picnic. Also, as mentioned, I am willing to show and sell by appointment. I live only 15 minutes away from the shop.
  2. bobby g

Lots of angles - required some practice pieces

Great results Phil!
  3. bobby g

Workshop Closeout Sale

Sadly, yes it was.
  4. bobby g

Workshop Closeout Sale

They are all available individually.
  5. bobby g

Workshop Closeout Sale

I'm offering all of the remaining tools and supplies from a deceased friends shop. It is located about 5 miles from the picnic site in The Preserve subdivision. All of the power tools have been sold. I plan to be there before and after the picnic. I'll be posting pictures of what's there...
  6. bobby g

PICNIC: What are you bringing to sell or trade

I'm going to be offering all of the remaining tools and supplies from a deceased friends shop. It is located about 5 miles from the picnic site. All of the power tools have been sold. I plan to be there before and after the picnic. I'll be posting pictures of what's there periodically beginning...
  7. bobby g

What are you bringing to the 2024 picnic?

4 dozen BBQ buns.
  8. bobby g

What are you bringing to the 2024 picnic?

Is the main dish pork BBQ?
  9. bobby g

CORRECTION-no TWA meeting tonight

In the thread that I posted about Tom McLaughlin doing a meeting presentation for TWA, I inadvertently listed the date as February 29th. Please note that it is March 29th. Sorry for the confusion. Note that the meeting will be at a special time. 4-6PM. Bob
  10. bobby g

Hobby woodworker near PBO

Welcome from Bob near Jordan Lake!
  11. bobby g

Great Learning Opportunity with Tom McLaughlin - The Art of Chairmaking - March 30, 2024, 9 to 4:30 at Klingspor in Cary

Triangle Woodworkers Association (TWA) is hosting this full day seminar. Frequent Fine Woodworking contributor Tom McLaughlin, of Epic Woodworking will simplify the art of fine chairmaking, which is considered by many to be the most challenging of woodworking projects. Demonstrations will cover...
  12. bobby g

Great Learning Opportunity with Tom McLaughlin - The Art of Chairmaking - March 30, 2024 9 to 4:30 at Klingspor in Cary

Triangle Woodworkers Association (TWA) is hosting this full day seminar. Frequent Fine Woodworking contributor Tom McLaughlin, of Epic Woodworking will simplify the art of fine chairmaking, which is considered by many to be the most challenging of woodworking projects. Demonstrations will cover...
  13. bobby g

Long Grain Butcher Block Needed - about 24 X 30

Does anyone have piece of long grain butcher block about 24 X 30 they would like to sell? Thanks. Bob
  14. bobby g

Cannot miss event Durham Jan 27 signup here

Great educational experience. Thanks, Joe, for hosting and presenting --- and Phil for organizing the opportunity. bobby g
  15. bobby g

New Festool Sander + Woodpecker stand

Scott, The pods are made from blocks of poplar sized to be comfortable in your hand. A 1/2" hole is drilled and then the plastic Shark Bite fitting for the 1/4" tubing is driven in with a mallet. The vacuum chamber is created using 1/16" high density foam tape with adhesive on one side. Make it...
  16. bobby g

Which Nantucket Grill is it and what time? Thanks. bobby g
  17. bobby g

Calipers that don't have a dead battery

Could you please forward the Wixey model number for the drum sander. I've been wanting to ad one to mine. Thanks. bobby g
  18. bobby g

Please put Jean and me down for the afternoon slots + lunch. bobby g
  19. bobby g

Husky 52" X 24" Adjustable Height Table - NEW PRICE $175 - SOLD

Husky 52" X 24" Adjustable Height Table. Brand new. I bought the version with 2 drawers, took them out of the carton and put them on the 2-drawer unit that I already had. This yielded the version without drawers which is what's for sale. Weight capacity is 300#. I use the 46" version as my midi...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors