Search results

1. C

Over the top shop!

Wow! Cleanest shop I ever saw over the top is a understatement.
  2. C

Free Woodworking Magazines

Woodworking and other hobby books or magazines especially automotive and home repair sell really well at our local habitat, and a good cause.
  3. C

Free antlers

Interesting I did not know this but see the reason why.
  4. C

NCWW Scholarship Recipient! Hello Everyone!

Very nice work, congratulations on the scholarship.
  5. C

Beautiful Grain in Cedar Bowl

Like the finish ,what did you use? I enjoy working with cedar .
  6. C

Looking for Forstner Bit Extension

Have seen twist bits that size in the elec depth at lowes, they do have bit extensions don't remember shat size.
  7. C

Need Eastern Red Cedar for Mantle

Firewater farm sawmill ,peachland , not far up 74 . They specialize in red cedar. They are on facebook.
  8. C

Looking for turning blanks and rough hardwood

There is a very active turning group in Wilmington, Wilmington area woodturners they are on Facebook and have a website.
  9. C

Trip planned to Asheville/Weaverville area

Right down the road from scroungers paradise is the tobacco barn antique store very large lots of old tools and some slabs and wood too.
  10. C

Need 8/4 rough cypress

Marsh road lumber Co. Between lumberton and Elizabethtown usually has it. Call first. # and address is in google.
  11. C

Shop Floor Mat / Tile Suggestions?

I have used thr HFones with good results, also got some mats from Walmart that have worked well for the lathe. Looked at the stall mats good but expensive and heavy.
  12. C

Asheville- Scrounger’s Paradise

Was there recently, amazing selection of exotic woods as well as native wood. Unbelievable slabs and amazing curiosities. Not cheap but some negotiation is possible. Mark is a character.
  13. C

Lathe and lathe tool reconmendations

Look up AAW American association of woodturners, they has many resources for beginners and experienced as well. Find a club nearby if possible lots of knowledge and encouragement there.
  14. C

Anti Fatigue Mats

Northern tool has good ones, rolls and interlocking squares.
  15. C

ISO Craftsman 30 Inch Bow Saw Blade

Those style saws are still made, maybe a garden center or mom and pop how store,
  16. C

SOLD - Jet 1642EVS Wood Lathe

Very good lathe,you will enjoy it.
  17. C

Help moving a shed

Moved one similar used 4" round fence post , but pvc pipe works too . 3 people 2 to push 1 to move poles or pipes as travels. Small tractor or even truck even easier.
  18. C

Appalachian Walnut Company, A great source

Beautiful, love walnut.
  19. C

WIP and band saw safety question

Very nice job!
  20. C

C E Jennings Machinist Chest

Very nice love old wooden toolboxes .

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors