Search results

1. matt roberts

5”x2” swivel casters $10

Got these a while back for some mobile bases. Used some and these are left, I have 16 of them now. They are heavy duty greasable casters. 5” diameter 2” wide. I’m just outside Winston Salem, in Clemmons NC.
  2. matt roberts

Delta 40-440 24” scroll saw (sold)

I’ve got two scroll saws and need to pass one along. Works fine it’s just an extra. I’m in Clemmons NC but make to Asheville about once a week. Looking for $100 obo.
  3. matt roberts

WTB walnut with sapwood

I had a small walnut board a while back that still had the sapwood on it and I made a few small trinkets that my wife liked because of the color variation. I’d like to make some more and was reaching out to see if anyone had some laying around. It’s not something I see at the lumber yard since...
  4. matt roberts

Anyone in Winston with a dewalt dw733 planer?

I went to sharpen the blades on my Dewalt dw733 planer to find the one of the knife setting pieces is missing. I’ve since ordered two from different places but they both seem lost in the mail in different places. If anyone local has a gauge I could borrow just to set mine up I’d appreciate it.
  5. matt roberts

Craftsman 10” bandsaw

I got this bandsaw a little bit ago but I’ve got a bigger bandsaw too and just never used it like I thought. Works fine and only used a few times. $80, I’m located in clemmons just outside Winston Salem. I also go to Asheville once a week, usually on Wednesday.
  6. matt roberts

Free big jointer in Hamptonville

Seen on Facebook marketplace. Free Fay&Egan jointer, looks to be 12” or so from the pictures. I’m sure it needs work but for free can’t complain. I wish I had a trailer and a place to put it but alas. Hopefully one of y’all can use the deal.
  7. matt roberts

*SOLD* Delta Homecraft Scollsaw

I picked up this Delta Homecraft scroll saw in a deal and don't really need it as I have another 24" already in the shop. It has a non-original 1/3hp motor that is operational though the cord should be replaced, I ran it for a few seconds to see it run but you can see in the picture the cord is...
  8. matt roberts

big 'arn

This guy has a small line shop shutting down. I bought the monarch mortiser but the other stuff is still there I have some pictures if anyone is interested or some details about the machines from looking at them when I saw the mortiser. http://greenville.craigslist.org/tls/920802307.html
  9. matt roberts

Union SC to Asheville

I bought a Monarch mortiser in union SC. Its big! If anyone in Asheville area has a truck and is bored we could go down and pick it up. I will cover gas and food (about an hour and half drive). Thanks-matt
  10. matt roberts

some older tools

Found this: http://www.ncstatesurplus.com/ssp/public/ssphomepage/ssp.htm On the left side go to available items on bid. Look at tuesday april 29th auction: 404298 - Miscellaneous - Located in Boone there is a large powermatic planer 8in delta and some other cool stuff

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS