Search results

1. Sanders Fine Woodworking

SOLD - Powermatic 3520b lathe with outboard turning extension

SOLD! Thanks to all. Sold this lathe to a NCWW turner from the triangle area.
  2. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Thanks to all who offered sage advice. This lathe now has a new owner from the triangle area. Thank you NCWW for the venue to post it for sale and no, I did not sell it at a discount.
  3. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Ironwood - Hophornbeam

I have some 8/4.
  4. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Ironwood - Hophornbeam

My ironwood turns out to be 2 1/8" thick not 10/4. Let me know if you want it. My moisture meter was on the fritz but it was just a faulty battery. I will check the moisture content if you want me to.
  5. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Ironwood - Hophornbeam

What I have is not completely dry. I will check the moisture content this afternoon. I have one piece of 10/4 that is ~8" wide and 6' long.
  6. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Ironwood - Hophornbeam

I can't find the post where someone needed a piece of this wood. I have some milled last fall. It has been air drying under roof since then. Reach out if I can help.
  7. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Because times are tough, I lowered the price of this lathe from $2900 to $2899. One of our members reached out to me about this lathe, was it still for sale etc. After a respectable length of time on the phone he said he was interested but at a considerable discount. Because it kind of ticked...
  8. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Still for sale - price reduced $1.00.
  9. Sanders Fine Woodworking

I've had several people inquire but this lathe is still for sale.
  10. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Festool domino joiners

I have one and love it.
  11. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Need input on problem with wood allergies

I just recently had a contact dermatitus reaction to freshly cut wild cherry. I get a mild reaction to sapele. I also wear a respirator and have an air filtration and dust collection system.
  12. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Sorry guy's, been out sick a couple of days. Let me know if you want to see it Dave. Thank you Henry.
  13. Sanders Fine Woodworking

Thank you both. Patrick, that would be great if you post it with Southern Piedmont Woodturners. I'm reluctant to post it on Craigslist et al,
  14. Sanders Fine Woodworking

The Beast

Check out my blog post on the history of the beast! https://sanderswoodworking.squarespace.com/blog/the-beast
  15. Sanders Fine Woodworking

FS: Festool 204040 Replacement T-LOC Hose Garage (Hood) for CT 26/36/48 Dust Extractor

I need one. Mine is broken. I'll take it if it's still available.
  16. Sanders Fine Woodworking

I haven't had time to clean this lathe up but it runs great. It was my first big lathe. I bought it in 2008 or 2009. It has been a trusty friend. $2900.00 including outboard turning extension. Now only $2899.00! . $2900.00 including outboard turning extension. Steve Sanders Sanders...
  17. Sanders Fine Woodworking

SOLD Powermatic 3520b lathe with outboard turning extension (pics now included) SOLD

This lathe is sold. I have one more Powermatic 3520b for sale. I will post pictures Sunday. It also has the outboard turning extension. The price is $2900.
  18. Sanders Fine Woodworking

SOLD Powermatic 3520b lathe with outboard turning extension (pics now included) SOLD

The gentleman that agreed to buy this lathe has decided not to buy it. It is back up for sale!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS