Search results

1. MrAudio815

Recent Turnings

Goodness Charlie, Those all Look Amazing. Love your work~!
  2. MrAudio815

How big is your shop?

Mine is a 3 car garage. 22' x 32' with only 9' ceilings. I'm planing on building a 18'x48' garage with 14' ceilings. (18' is the widest I can go on my property or I'd go at least 20'-22'). Ceiling height is just as important for storage, I have learned.
  3. MrAudio815

Comment by 'MrAudio815' in media 'Vase'

My wife Rachel & I Love this one, WOW. You are the master Woodturner & I'm glad I learned what I could from you. Sincerely, Matthew
  4. MrAudio815

2017 Raffle Winners

Awesome, First time I won, I'm very excited. Thanks for another great raffle. Sincerely, Matthew Bills
  5. MrAudio815

Dust collection

Hello Ethan, it's been a while. How are things nowadays? This is what I found first for metal ducting: Grizzly It's actually about $8- $10 cheaper on Zoro.com with their 20% off codes. I just found this website: BlastgateCo It looks much more reasonable in pricing, especially the...
  6. MrAudio815

Dust collection

It's been a while, how's everyone been? I just bought a Baileigh 3hp cyclone it has 2111 CFM & an 8" inlet. I'd like to run 8" ducting close to all my machines, then split off to 4" for connecting to machines. Hoping to maximize airflow. Anyone find 8" PVC pipe? Or what would you...
  7. MrAudio815

Raffle Tickets Online Sales Closed

Any announcement to who the winners or ticket numbers chosen for the rafle?
  8. 20151206_172639

20151206_172639

9. 20151206_172634

20151206_172634

10. 20151206_172618

20151206_172618

11. MrAudio815

Comment by 'MrAudio815' in media 'Bowl'

Wow, that's amazing~!
  12. MrAudio815

Comment by 'MrAudio815' in media 'Vase'

Oh I like that Charlie. Nice work. Sorry it's been a while, we should chat again soon.
  13. MrAudio815

CNC Shark VS Vision Engraver

smallboat, Thanks for the information on the two programs. I wish I was better at design, tried Sketchup a couple times & did alright with the program.
  14. MrAudio815

Red f, I do not want a Laser as I just sent one back because the material I cut, PVC as mentioned above produces a horrible smell even with a 4 stage filtration system, my teeth hurt from smelling it for 3 seconds & I had to leave the garage immediately, but it also made the whole yard smell as...
  15. MrAudio815

Hello, It's been a long time... I am looking into the Vision Engraver, but at $14,000 it has me looking elsewhere. I saw the CNC Shark on a Rockler add I got in my email and it looks promising. It will be mostly for cutting 1/8" pvc with a straight bit & when I have time I'll be engraving...
  16. MrAudio815

Koa, Mango and Mokey Pod

There was a member back in the day that shipped some great Hawaiian woods to me. Here is a previous post on the matter: http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28682 Chris is a Great guy & The $35 large priority box is a great deal.
  17. MrAudio815

Latest Turning

Holy Moly, That is Super Awesome~! I so love it & like others have said, it is my favorite piece of yours. I am guessing you did this in CAD first? If so can I get a copy of the design, I'd love to make one similar. Thanks for showing us your talent~! & if there was anyway that I could I...
  18. MrAudio815

Anyway to fix a Shop Vac?

Hello, It's been a while... So sorry. I have been using my Lowe's "Shop Vac" a bit more lately for fine plastic dust. One day it started sounding weird & loud like something was rattling around in the motor. I turned it off, emptied it, blew out the motor area, turned it on & same sound. I...
  19. MrAudio815

Wood Rings

Steve, Those are some AWESOME rings. The post you mention, I did not make the ring in the picture. I just used it with the site I posted. Just for clarification. I have tried to make a few according to the instructions, but mine seem to keep gluing themselves to the object I am wrapping the...
  20. MrAudio815

Something completely different ( for me )

Don, That is simply Beautiful & so useful~! I bet you are going to have a ton of people watch that awesome video too. Very nice indeed~!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors