Search results

1. BKind2Anmls

SC Shaped Cutting Boards

Right now she would like 3, but intends to keep giving them out as she sells a house.
  2. BKind2Anmls

SC Shaped Cutting Boards

12 to 16 in with the word "Home" in the center. End grain or side grain, "whichever is easier."
  3. BKind2Anmls

SC Shaped Cutting Boards

I have asked her for more info.
  4. BKind2Anmls

SC Cutting Boards

Sounds great; I will let her know. Do you have a picture of a cutting board you've done?
  5. BKind2Anmls

SC Cutting Boards

A friend of mine is a real estate agent and she would like to purchase some South Carolina shaped cutting boards made by a local artist to gift to her clients. Anybody here do this?
  6. BKind2Anmls

SC Shaped Cutting Boards

A friend of mine is a real estate agent and she would like to purchase some South Carolina shaped cutting boards made by a local artist to gift to her clients. Anybody here do this?
  7. BKind2Anmls

Converting a Pressure Pot

Yes, I know. And I have watched several of them. But mine has parts on the lid that no video mentions and I don't know what they are or if they should be removed.
  8. BKind2Anmls

Converting a Pressure Pot

I would like to make some hybrid resin/wood turning blanks and have purchased a pressure pot. If anyone has converted a paint pressure pot for resin use and would be willing to provide advice, would you please PM me?
  9. BKind2Anmls

Slides, slides and more slides. $150 OBO (unused)

Tr Trying. Way out in country.
  10. BKind2Anmls

Slides, slides and more slides. $150 OBO (unused)

All for $120. There are epoxy-coated and full extension ball bearing drawer slides. All sales go to our animal rescue charity. Must pick up (bring help because they are HEAVY) in Camden, SC. The brown is sawdust, not rust.
  11. BKind2Anmls

Woodworking Shop Boss wanted

The gentleman who was in charge of the woodworking shop at Shaw Air Force Base left his job to move to another state. He told me to let everyone know that they are trying to find someone to take that position. He also wanted everyone to know they just put in a new CNC machine.
  12. BKind2Anmls

Latest For Sale Listings

I reported this a while ago but it is still happening. When I click on the link to the right "Latest for Sale Listings" it doesn't take me to the for sale listings.
  13. BKind2Anmls

Need benchtop drill press

We moved into town so I am going from a very large shop to a very small one. I had to get rid of all of my big tools except my bandsaw and table saw. This includes my beloved Delta floor drill press. In the new shop, I only have room for a bench top. I use forstner bits quite often so I need...
  14. BKind2Anmls

Advise for beginners

When using a band saw or a scroll saw, look where you are going not where you are cutting. Just like driving a car, you don't look at the tires, you look a little ahead. Look ahead of the blade, not at it.
  15. BKind2Anmls

Brand New Freud Dial-a-Width (SD 608) Dado Set...Outstanding Deal (SOLD)

I read one woodworker puts the left side adjustable blade on the right side of the blades, leaves off the right side of the stack, and uses the large washer to secure. I have the same dado set and will just use a narrower stack and make two cuts on those rare times I need a wider dado. I love...
  16. BKind2Anmls

New bowl

Beautiful!
  17. BKind2Anmls

For Sale

When I click on the link on the right "Latest for Sale Listings" it takes me to "What's New."
  18. BKind2Anmls

Abandon my chop saw?

Nick, I went through the same thought process. Moving from a very large shop to a small one. Do I take my miter saw or not? It is a 12" Bosch. I decided to take the miter saw, put it at the narrow end of my building and build a table on either side attached to the wall. I will then make a cut...
  19. BKind2Anmls

Mini-split installation

Has anyone used one of those window unit that heats and cools? Sure would be easier and less expensive. I've already had a 220 line pulled to the shop.
  20. BKind2Anmls

Mini-split installation

I have ordered a Mr. Cool from Lowes.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS