Search results

1. T

Beech wood Blanks

I brought back a few of the pieces with me this weekend if you want to see them :) These came from 30"-38" diameter beeches
  2. T

Raleigh area meet @ Flying Saucer

Yes it is, I will try to be there a little early to grab a large table for everyone.
  3. T

Beech wood Blanks

I have some 4x4x108 beech posts that are drying in Statesville, I plan on going that way next weekend, have to see if I can get to them.
  4. T

Looks like it to me! As of now it will be 3/23 How about 7pm?
  5. T

Mobile NCWW, I need Testers!

I will test more on the iphone and send you debug code etc, just let me know
  6. T

Truckload of apple wood

I know right, poor Chevy Wow nice haul though if it made it ;D
  7. T

Jet sale this weekend matched with BCB 6% back

So by now everyone has seen the Jet sale of an extra 10-40% off to match up with the new General sale this weekend. Well CPO Jet has free shipping, no tax, and they are on the Bing CashBack now as well at 6% so as much as I like to support the local store, you can't pass up free shipping and...
  8. T

Ok looks like so far the best option is 3/23, how are people with that one, can anyone not make that one that wants to come so far?
  9. T

So not this Tuesday... but one of the next 2 or maybe the Sunday's are people ok with Sunday as well?
  10. T

Travis, Doug and I were talking up at Woodcraft this past weekend at the sale. They said we haven't seen you since the last drinking up at Flying Saucer and I figured that was entirely too long ago so we should do it again :occasion1 We also have bets on DaveO being the first count me in on...
  11. T

PE request Charlotte <> Raleigh (tool trade)

I am going to Charlotte tomorrow afternoon and will be coming back sometime on Sunday. My sister is on the Concord Mills 485 side but I will be going to Statesville on Sunday and will cut across Harris to 77 sometime in the AM. Let me know if any of this works for you.
  12. T

machinery voyeurism?

Yeah, that is pretty hot...
  13. T

excalibur 30 questions

It is March 12-14th for the General International Tools & Accessories sale at Woodcraft... it is 15% as well.
  14. T

excalibur 30 questions

It specifically had a picture of the Excalibur 21 on that part of the flyer from Woodcraft... it is their latest one that came in the mail yesterday for me. It led me to believe any power tool or power tool accessory carrying the General name... it was a sale just for them for 3 days coming up...
  15. T

excalibur 30 questions

Yeah that is the normal sale... they are having a General tools only sale for 3 days that is 15% on all General power tools and accessories.
  16. T

excalibur 30 questions

Doesn't look like they have the 30" but Woodcraft is have a General 15% off sale for 3 days only coming up real soon, don't have my circular handy at work but could be an option if you are looking for a deal. Though again I think the largest one they carry is the 21"
  17. T

Forstner Bits?

I will 2nd the grizzly suggestion above. They were the best value and overall rated in one of thier test. I bought the master set and have never had a problem with any, fast, efficient and stay sharp so far. They have a HSS set now too...
  18. T

Dust collector pipe

Thinking I am going to try the PVC route this time... the new jointer and 2HP cyclone will be here tomorrow maybe... so need to get on running some power to where they are all going to go :p Then need to make a trip to get some pipe, trying to see if the prices at greensboro pipe are worth the...
  19. T

Thanks for Staying Away ...

I got the last one there after a quick pricematch :)
  20. T

Live.com & eBay Cashback at 8% again

Heh... I wish it worked that way! Capped at $200... but still great time to pick up a couple Grizzly items with free shipping and the cashback... Don't forget you can call and get them to put anything on ebay to take advantage of it :):tool::saw:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors