Search results

1. mgreene93

Woodworker’s Supply going out of business

I was out in New Mexico last week for a music teacher conference and stopped by the Woodworker's Supply location in Albuquerque. The owner let me know they are going out of business and are almost sold out. There are a few things left on the website. maybe someone can find something...
  2. mgreene93

HF Dust Collector For Sale at the Picnic

I have this HF Dust collector for sale. It has never collected any dust. I bought it several years ago and put it together, but found an old Delta dc that I liked better. I’m offering this fine, classic machine for $150. A new one is currently $250. I’ll bring it with me, weather permitting, to...
  3. mgreene93

Can we sell stuff at the picnic?

I have a HF dust collector that has only been put together, but never used. I later got a used Delta DC that’s the one I use. The HF is just in the shop taking up space.
  4. mgreene93

Honing jointer blade questions...

I have a quick-hone that’s designed for 6” blades. Does anyone know if it’s ok for 8” jointer blades? Also, has anyone used one of the jointer blade hones that doesn’t require you to take the blades off the machine to use?
  5. mgreene93

Miter Gauge for Laguna BX18

Does anyone have a suggestion for a miter gauge for my bandsaw?
  6. mgreene93

Long time member from Anson County...

I live on the 250 acre farm where I grew up in Anson County with my wife. I'm not an experienced woodworker, but I do have a well supplied shop to play in. I am also a member of the Charlotte Woodworkers Association.
  7. mgreene93

Any great Black Friday sales?

Any greats sales out there?
  8. mgreene93

Question about the Delta Hybid Saw

Does anyone have one of these? Is it a good saw? I'd like to find something that would last and be able to do anything I need it for. Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS