Search results

1. T

Where to find this molding?

http://www.themouldingsource.com/images/catalogue/5000%20Series%20JPGS/MS5129.jpg
  2. T

What is the best way to remove router burn on an inside corner

Lacquer thinner and sandpaper works for me.
  3. T

5" Festool Random Orbit Sander - $99

The Moulding Source/The Woodworking Source/The Festool Source will have some. We're waiting to take orders until we actually get the sanders in though. We don't want to make a promise we can't keep. Call us after the 17th or 18th of October and we'll have a much clearer picture of the quantity...
  4. T

Sharpening Method Poll

3. Shapton ceramic on glass. It's my Zen time.
  5. T

Burial Urn Project Update, Sept. 25

Not that it matters, but I donated most of the lumber and milled it. I'm just saying that "You get more flies with honey". The people we want to get involved in this might be reading some of these posts.
  6. T

Burial Urn Project Update, Sept. 25

It seems like most of the posts about this are bashing the people you want to do something for you.
  7. T

Festool Demo Day at The Moulding Source

The Festool Demo Day is today. Get an early look at the new tools from Festool. Try out all of the new battery operated tools that are going to be released on June 1st.
  8. T

Why do powered hand tool manufacturer's

All of my Systainers have plenty of room for cords and a bunch of accessories.
  9. T

Grizzly table saw has rust on table?????

Rich, We use Bostik GlideCote. It's a spray on wipe off application. Easy to use and it works great. It won't affect the finishing process. Wax can.
  10. T

Need advice joining wide boards

Frank, The TS 75 will do what you need done. I have one and also a 16' guide rail. Bring your slabs some Saturday, and I'll show you how it works. Rick
  11. T

Wood Hinges

What method or jig do you use?
  12. T

Wood needed for NCWW Fund raising project.

Tim, I'll mill it for you at 1/2 x 6 1/4" S4S. When do you need it?
  13. T

Wood needed for NCWW Fund raising project.

Do you need it rough or S4S?
  14. T

Great Outreach event

This was one of those days that make you proud to be a human being. I learned so much from the warriors. About myself and them. We all had a fantastic day. I'll host these as long as they want to come. Thank you to all of our service people and the volunteers from NCWW.
  15. T

New Golden Mallet award

I nominate TracyP.
  16. T

What to do with old planer head?

Boat Anchor.
  17. T

Exterior Column Material Opinions Wanted

Cypress is usually my choice for exterior applications.
  18. T

Wood-wasting attempts at compound miter angles on tablesaw

Nice to see you're in the shop.
  19. T

What method do you use to sharpen your hand tools?

Tormek if it's got a bad nick, Shapton Ceramic to 16000 grit for the mental therapy it gives me.
  20. T

Small Business Saturday

Scott, Thanks for the recognition. Our Saturday Special is some gorgeous 4/4 WIDE Cherry FAS grade for just $3.75/BF. We have about 1000BF available. It, like all our lumber is kiln dried.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS