Search results

1. A

Need Brazilian Ash

I used the woodfinder.com and it showed me who had it, we ordered it last night.
  2. A

Need Brazilian Ash

They didn't have it, but I found some. Thank you for that info though, I book marked them for future projects also
  3. A

Need Brazilian Ash

I found the same site when I used the woodfinder.com. That is the place we located it. Thank you so much!
  4. A

Need Brazilian Ash

Thank you so much for your help everyone, I found it by using woodfinder.com I actually never knew about that site. When I reached out to Exotic Hardwoods, they didn't have any and told me to use that site.
  5. A

Need Brazilian Ash

I'm looking for Brazilian Ash Wood. Anyone have any leads or know where to get it? I'm in the Highlands.
  6. A

Reclaimed Paneling, Doors, and Flooring

We didn't really have a price because of the amount. We were hoping about 7-10 on the wormy chestnut per sq ft, and about 5.50 a square foot on the heart pine, but we are willing to take offers because of how much is available.
  7. A

We were asking for 800 a door originally, however we are willing to take offers because of the amount of them.
  8. A

Here is a more clear picture of the wormy chestnut
  9. A

I'll need to go take pictures of the doors that we have.
  10. A

Sorry, I should of been more specific. I am located in Highlands. I prefer to sell together, but willing to sell in lots. I will reach out to the place in Asheville, as it is only about an hour away, and I have the resources to deliver it.
  11. A

Does anyone know where I could reach out to, to sell -Reclaimed 3/4" Wormy Chestnut Paneling - approx. 9000 sq ft -Reclaimed 20+ Wormy Chestnut Doors -Reclaimed 3/4" Heart Pine Flooring - approx. 4500 sq ft I have an abundance of this now, and I would like to try to sell it to someone who may...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors