Search results

1. S

The lottery change their payouts

Isn't that the truth ... seems like plywood is racing to become equal to the $100 bill. At some point this craziness in lumber prices will end!
  2. S

(SOLD) Dewalt DW788 Scroll saw (Type1) PRICE REDUCED - $325

I'm no scroll saw expert but my understanding is that the "Type 1" scroll saws like @Hmerkle has are coveted because they were manufactured in North America (USA or Canada) where any "new" Dewalt scroll saw is a "Type 2" and all "Type 2" are manufactured in Asia. (China, Twain etc)
  3. S

Powermatic Tenoning Jig

Many thanks to a member of this forum for connecting me with a Tenoning Jig! Certainly showed the benefit of a local resource of individuals with similar interests in this case.
  4. S

A few projects

Very nice! Most important thing is also that the recipient likes the item. We all often become our own most difficult critic.
  5. S

Powermatic Tenoning Jig

I know this is a long shot as hasn't been made in a number of years but figured this was as good a place as any to potentially get lucky. Does anyone happen to have a Powermatic Tenoning Jig around that they are willing to part with (sell)? A very good friend and mentor has been looking for...
  6. S

What can I get for my lumber?

Hardwood's Store claims to keep their website prices updated daily so that is probably as quick and easy + local retail market price your going to find.
  7. S

Try it all tinkerer from northern Greensboro

Hey all, As the title says, I’m a try it all tinkerer from northern Greensboro. I am relatively new to living in NC, been here about 3 years now, but certainly not new to tinkering. As young as just being able to walk I wanted to “help” my grandfather and have always had an interest in how...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS